Reviews for Tough
Kirri Kitty chapter 38 . 12/20/2016
Hey, I finally caught up with your story again and I still love it after all these years. I hope you still continue on and finish this story.
Aly-Cat chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
Please continue! I'm hooked! I need more! I love this fanfiction! I really hope you can continue, I know writers block can be a pain, so I'll understand if you can't! I'm just letting you know, that I have enjoyed every moment of this fanfiction!
Vongola Princessa chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
That was such a hilarious turn of events LMFAO I didn't know I was a Gaara/Ino shipper til now so that's great
Rougish chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I don't know if tio is oc but I guess he is. He is my favorite oc. I just love him
Mimi chapter 38 . 5/29/2016
Omg i would die to get an ending of this Story .. Or Art least them having sex .. :((
SHINeenya chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
Ooh, Gaara said a bda word... I loved it! Thank you for this wonderful chapter!
SHINeenya chapter 21 . 5/26/2016
This chapter made me tear up a little. Temari having tears and Gaara being so sweet. Kudos to you!
SHINeenya chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
The feels are so real at the end !-!...
SHINeenya chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
I checked out the song and I gotta say that it is so Gaara Ino 3
SHINeenya chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
I love you. I love this Fanfic. I love Gaara. I love Ino. I love this Romance. I love the WORLD!
SHINeenya chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
I have died and gone to heaven... and I'm not even halfway done with this fanfic!
SHINeenya chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
..YES XD
SHINeenya chapter 11 . 5/26/2016
I really love you , you know that? I feel that it was a good choice to make it a slow romance bc I can't see Gaara opening up really quick because of his past and with the jinchuuriki. This slow romance makes it all the more sweeter, anticipating, and exciting. I'm fangirling when they have these moments!
SHINeenya chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
Omg, yes! This was what I have been waiting for! The ending made my heart do flip flops XD
SHINeenya chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
I AM IN LOVE. Especially how Gaara is so innocent and inexperienced with girls :)