Reviews for Tough
Miss.Shapley chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
So, I sort of love this fic. In most stories I've read involving Ino and Temari they absolutely hate each other. It's really refreshing to see them as friends, because I always had this head cannon that Temari would be the awesome older sister that Ino never had. I love how you portrayed each character.
sumire.syrup chapter 36 . 12/16/2015
Idk why I'm reviewing these chapters backward but like I mentioned earlier, I love temari in your fic. She's so wise and intuitive. Full of that womanly charm and hard metal that some how really works. I love the relationship you had develop between ino and temari because what I can tell, the two are strong admirable women who deserve a friend like each other. I normally never read shikatema at all but the way you write these characters, it is something I can easily overlook . I think you've destroyed ino x anyone but Gaara for me.
sumire.syrup chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
The explosive was totally unexpected but extremely well played. I love the romantic ness of this scene and how for some crazy reason it didn't seem out of character for Gaara at all to plan something like this. You developed his character so well that everything made sense and not forced. I love the protectiveness of her team. Again your ability to keep everyone in character never ceases to amaze me. I'm surprised at how well you write temari. Because of this fic I've grown to admire her and love her so much. Its so rare to find a ino x male fic that doesn't bash temari.
sumire.syrup chapter 38 . 12/16/2015
Omg I can't believe I never read this chapter. Amazing. Fast paced and inreallt love seeing Gaara fight and how you write your fight scenes. Omg pls continue. I know its been forever but your fanbase is so loyal and forever waiting
Rougish chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
awwn. This chapter is good
the look on tios face
Rougish chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
lmao
smh. oh kankuro and his dirty dirty mind. He has just seen her in her underwears
Rougish chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
lol. ino is a trouble maker
Rougish chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
I love how gara's character his portrayed.
shelvesinthecloset chapter 38 . 9/3/2015
I am enjoying this immensely. Please continue it soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
Hahaha. Best InoxGaara fan fic ever.
ShikaIno1 chapter 38 . 6/2/2015
Ino and Gaara just can't seem to ever catch s break. Great chapter and I'm crazy interested to see what happens next in a hopefully long chapter? Anyways, great writing as usual and please try to update soon! :-)
EdenMae chapter 38 . 6/1/2015
Yay I was so glad you updated and have been excited to read this!;) this surprisingly was cute and funny hahahahaha XD totally unexpected and wow wait is she wearing no underwear!? OMG how embarrassing also damn when it was just getting good xP I hope you update soon I'm excited for more thanks again and can't wait!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/29/2015
I love this! Can't wait for more. Love the relationship you have created for Ino and Gaara.
Cheese Maiden chapter 38 . 5/28/2015
I am piss that seduction room is destroyed. Will Ino and Gaara ever get together?
kazorashi chapter 27 . 4/1/2015
I love Ino and Temari's relationship. They are my brotp rn and the ending of this chapter had me smiling !