Reviews for Tough
NilithDelirium chapter 38 . 8/10
Hi, there! Finally I reached the last chapter and it breaks my heart it is still unfinished. \3 I feel it's so close to the end!

It's a really interesting story, specially because you know you to naturally develop different situations and characters. It's amazing how you portray Ino and Gaara, and I'm head over heals for him. It's fantastic how he has changed after Ino, or maybe how he has discovered this new side of him that he didn't pay that much of attention. Their relationship feels so good for both of them, and the flow was just right.

I love your story so much. You even put the friendship between Ino, Shika and Choji, something that I adore and think it's super important for them, but usually not that explored when I read Ino/someone who is not Shika. The relationship of Shika and Ino melts my heart. Just as Ino does, I understand he wants to protect her, and I want him to acknowledge Ino's happiness (along with his own with Temari).

I NEED to know what is going to happen. Who the hell is stupid enough to attack the Kazekage, for God's sake?

Thank your for writing this story, and please, PLEASE, come back to finish it. 3

Nico.
Love it!
Sada Pazaki chapter 38 . 3/30
Noooooo! I need MORE of this! I NEED closure! This is such a good fic!
Kirri Kitty chapter 38 . 12/20/2016
Hey, I finally caught up with your story again and I still love it after all these years. I hope you still continue on and finish this story.
Aly-Cat chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
Please continue! I'm hooked! I need more! I love this fanfiction! I really hope you can continue, I know writers block can be a pain, so I'll understand if you can't! I'm just letting you know, that I have enjoyed every moment of this fanfiction!
Vongola Princessa chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
That was such a hilarious turn of events LMFAO I didn't know I was a Gaara/Ino shipper til now so that's great
Rougish chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I don't know if tio is oc but I guess he is. He is my favorite oc. I just love him
Mimi chapter 38 . 5/29/2016
Omg i would die to get an ending of this Story .. Or Art least them having sex .. :((
SHINeenya chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
Ooh, Gaara said a bda word... I loved it! Thank you for this wonderful chapter!
SHINeenya chapter 21 . 5/26/2016
This chapter made me tear up a little. Temari having tears and Gaara being so sweet. Kudos to you!
SHINeenya chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
The feels are so real at the end !-!...
SHINeenya chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
I checked out the song and I gotta say that it is so Gaara Ino 3
SHINeenya chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
I love you. I love this Fanfic. I love Gaara. I love Ino. I love this Romance. I love the WORLD!
SHINeenya chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
I have died and gone to heaven... and I'm not even halfway done with this fanfic!
SHINeenya chapter 12 . 5/26/2016