Reviews for Did Someone Lose a Dog?
Terahlyanwe chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
The adventures of Spock and Scotty! Very enjoyable; I haven't read very many fics before from the new movie's point of view.
Socrates399 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Is there a conclusion still in the works? I'd like to read it...

I secretly love angsty, girly, fanfic, but I really do enjoy the rare non-angsty non-girly fanfic. :-) (It seems to be especially rare in the ST world, too!)
Socrates399 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
My only quibble is that Spock and Uhura are together. I know this is ST2009, but that absolutely gave me the heebie jeebies-Spock should not be kissing anyone EVER unless he is under the influence of drugs...or something...

But I love the crew interaction otherwise. It's very reboot, but not (as some of these reboot fics) just "I'm Chris Pine Kirk, so I swear as much as possible!"
Socrates399 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
(I went onto your fanfic profile thinking I'd read one of the Police Surgeon stories, because I'm trying really hard to procrastinate right now, and got distracted by the words "Star Trek"...I'll get around to the Police Surgeon series some day.)

Anyway, already like this first chapter-both for the humor and because it is about a dog. I'm a sucker for stories about dogs... (see the last chapter of my "5 times Spock didn't want a pet, and one time he did")

SO YOU HAD BETTER HAVE SAVED THAT DOG!

I will now continue reading...
reflekshun chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
This install was a really good read. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Great save about the DUST dog. I like this Enterprise crew. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You did it again, and I thank you for sharing this very good read.
bookdragon01 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Love this story - you really have the characters down, esp. Bones.
andi chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
touche:)
andi chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
great story so far

one thing though - I believe the beagle's name was Porthos :) At least it was in the series Enterprise
moccona coffee chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Please know that there are people waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. I just might die of suspense and hypoxia and I'll make it all your fault somehow. And boy, did that just sound whiny and overly dramatic. Huh. But I'm sure Admiral Archer's prized beagle is with me, whining its heart out.

In other words, update soon!
Iluvwind chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Love the story. Keep it up :D
Rose-Jane chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
This is really awesome. I really don't like Decker, he's such a jerk. It was cool of Spock to defend Jim. Is Scotty's friend using him? I like the whole "that was polite thing" it was really funny.
Kaana Moonshadow chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I truly enjoy this story - you have a wonderful sense of humour, you're keeping everyone perfectly in character, and I just want to hug you for writing about Scotty and the prize beagle. I don't think that many people would think about a setting like this for a story, but I applaud you for it! ;)

And on top of that, there's a hint at a conspiracy that will make the events more interesting - please update soon!
K.D. Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
hee hee this story is awesome! It's funny, charming, and well-written!