Reviews for Hot One Shots
YadirySXEWWE chapter 42 . 2/25/2013
Jeff n Punk n Matt!?
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
omg this was an awesome chapter especially the advice given in the last lines :) i like this pairing.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
omg this was awesome :L) i luved it..
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
This review is for Chapter 4, R-Truth/Shawn... how did you make me love that? I've always liked Truth as a wrestler but I've never thought about him in a sexual way... but this worked so well and was really surprisingly hot!
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 38 . 8/18/2011
Ahhh, I remember this well... that handicap match with Jeff vs the Hart Dynasty... I also remember screaming like a 5 year old when Matty came and saved Jeff XP
takers dark lover chapter 42 . 7/17/2011
I hope you get your mojo back and I will keep an eye open for you. Good luck and enjoy your summer.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
LOVE IT
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
hot
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
I actually have a small request... could you do Shannon Moore/Undertaker? I know it's an unusual request, but I read a story of that pairing once and I was sadly disappointed... I like your style, and I think you could write just about anyone.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
totally loved the ending on this one lol
RosietheMoogle chapter 41 . 12/29/2010
Quite enjoyed many of these, especially the ones with Punk and Morrison (Punk is just *adorable* with his new 'do and diet sodas *snickers*. And JoMo is always fantastic. Yayness to he and Miz having a storyline together again! Though if what happens next Monday is what I think is gonna happen, it won't be for long *sigh*).

All wonderful (as most of your other things are. I'll admit, I'm a lurker lol) and look forward to more! If you're at all still taking requests, or can see the two together I'd love to see some Drew/JoMo. There's not enough of it in the world *smh*. If not, I look forward to the next update!
chinsui-hime chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Slash writers usually scorn Truth. I'm glad that you did the first slash I've read with him. Keep up the great work.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love these types of stories.
Simplysheree chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
Hey :) awesome stuff :)

Call me old fashioned but any chance of a good Matt/lita one?
MagicallyMalicious chapter 41 . 6/23/2010
O_O! Hottest Codiase ever!