Reviews for Fright
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh wow. That was incredibly painful to read, just knowing what comes next. But that was beautifully written and I feel that you captured the turmoil of Light's mind. I loved the little detail of L's voice cracking as he tries to figure out what's wrong with Light, while probably knowing deep down what it is. Well done!
LovingMyth chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I fucking adore how you write L and Light. This was so perfect!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw, the angst. Such a good conflict. Great fic!
Riley Crest chapter 1 . 5/21/2009

I love you.

Not really but your fic was good anyways. Great even. Wonderfully written, smoothly flows, great concepts and language. Great plot- you told me the life story of man without telling me anything about him. You made him real and I applaud you for that. Thank you!
BeyondBirthday'sBestie chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very good :) I loved your descriptions. Perfection, my friend.
Donatellolover chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Its great! Light has some serious thinking to do!
Mwahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was your first death note fanfiction? Seriously?

It was amazing, just so you know. I thought you kept them in character very well, particularly if this was your first time writing them. Your writing style itself is nice, too. Very descriptive. The only thing I'd say to work on is that at first you kind of give the impression that L and Light are already lovers. Of course that could have just been me, so yeah. That was very nicely done.
like a message chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Awesome! I really like how this is written and the internal conflict. Well done. :)