Reviews for Anything For Him
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Powerful, like a punch to the gut. Hermione's pain came through loud and clear. Well done.
rosered775 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Excellent, as always! This one has a way of making me tear up everytime I read it. Well done! :D
lestill chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
oh i loved this story! an extremely well-written, emotionally wrenching short story that still managed to keep a quick pace and light air. very well done! i wish this author has been active since 2002.
Thae chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was strong as in crushing. My throat costricts and I'm all copasion for Hermione. Great emotional piece of work!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Me shocked speechless. But darn, it's good!
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
EXCELLENT!

Is there more? pleasse!
sregner chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You don't have to add a thing to that story...it was wonderful!
Tigs45 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Are you going to make this into a story? Or is this the end of the story? I hope not, because I would like to find out how Snape died, and why she left England. Keep up the good work, and I hope there are more chapters coming our way. God Bless!
Twistedeveryway69 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Omg...I'm shaking. That was absolutely beautiful. Please write more, if not to this one, to another SS/HG fic. Please?
Chrl268 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
that was really good, sweet, really good!
Siryanne chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This story is just great

I think you will probably never read this review, I begin to wonder if you're still alive...

I wrote to you several times to congratulate you for your wonderful work (blank slate, tell me lies, the lesson, distraction, lghtning strike, etc...) and I even asked you the permission to translate Blank Slate into French. You never answered me back so excuse me but I couldn't wait and I did it!lol!

I would like to translate this one as well. It's just wonderful ans I would like my french readers(who don't understand english for the most)to have it.

I hope that everything is allright for you and that you'll come back on the net someday. You're a great author and I would really like to read new stories of yours... and the sequel of "tell me lies" and "lightning strikes"!lol!

Kiss

Siryanne (a french reader who desperatly try to improve her english!lol)
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Very nice. Any chance of another chapter to two to find out what happend to her after that? Zafaran
BiF NAKED chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Excellent work...
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
very well written angsty little fic, with good hot-lanta refrences.
Sassy Snape Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
wow, that was awesome how you perfectly blended a modern carrer into the life of Hermione Granger, extraordinary witch. i loved how severus claimed that he could only right his wrongs through Hermione. kind of like a modern love story, except with the addition of a few magical beings.