Reviews for Flowers of Love
bored411 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
NO! Clifhanger! Please update this! It's really good, and i want to see if Zeifei is going to end up like Mikage T.T
vylin00spunx chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Interesting story you have there...please update soon! It was getting very interseting, and the cliff hanger nearly killed me!
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
I LOVED it and I can't wait to read more. I LOVE Larador too he is so cute and sweet I just wish he had more parts in the anime.I'v watched all the anime and i'mstarting on the manga
Pinjis chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
What's with all this stabbing Kuroyuri? (my favourite, god'damn'it!)

With L, Pinja :D
featherfun chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
please update soon!
kin-kinna chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
nice! nice! nice! please update faster!
featherfun chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
I really like this story, so please UPDATE!
featherfun chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really love that you made a story about Labrador. I mean I know he doesn't play a big role in the real story, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't get any attention. Anyways, please continue to update.
Kayano.takama chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Aww... Ayanami what do you want from riku? Kyaa...

Zeifei, what will you do to riku?.. Don't hurt her.. Okay..
Shi-Kan chapter 6 . 7/23/2009

yess hetaria

lol i like this one. GET ME SOME CANDY BITCH. ;D
assasin's child chapter 6 . 7/22/2009

Mistress Panda chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Yay me! A 07-Ghost fanfiction that I found that is actually AWESOME! Sorry, sugar high right now.

I like the plot and I can totally relate with Riku when it comes to Labrador! He's so cute! You just want to hug and squeeze him and never let him go! _

Please, pretty please update soon!
amethystblack061 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
aw kawaii-desu! I love your take on the story, and am anxious to read more of this awsome plot :D

A. Black
crazy queen of toast chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
AWESOME as usual! I loved the part where Frau harassed Riku. Oh yeah by the way I love the nickname you gave him, and the nickname you gave Ren-Ren! You did a magnificent job so keep up the good work!
crystalgardian chapter 5 . 6/21/2009