Reviews for His Effect: The Rewrite
Last chapter? ;4;
Rosieuchiha chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Please. Finish this. :(
Haruka2007 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
interesting story, wish the last chapter was posted :)
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Gasp! So good!
AmaiNeiko chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I LOVE this rewrite! I'm so sad that it's left unfinished! Not to mention you're saying there's only one more chapter confuses me imagining how it could end. O.o I'm a gaahina fan first and sasuhina fan second so I would love if you had 2 alternative endings just like the original. Right now it seems if it were longer it would end in gaahina. That scroll gaara had given her was never explained so i'm just dying to know what was in it. . ; Im sure he's taken an interest in her and that's why he's in konoha. Also I like how even though she's a mess she's still trying to be as polite as she could to gaara even though her irritation shows due to the breakup. Then when she snaps at the maid and refuses him to stay for dinner instead of being put off he becomes even more interested in her. I really would love for it to end with them together. Still the sasuhina moments were very sweet so I want them both to get hina in the end. I also adored temari and kankuro! They were a very pleasant addition and I loved temari calling hinata her little clam though I wish to understand the meaning behind the nickname. Your writing skills had improved so much and I am sad you didn't get more reviews for this one. Thankyou for taking the time and effort in rewriting a great story, making it even more amazing, and shareing it with us. -w-
palaiyang chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Interesting story.
bluemaniac chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
ok, more please!
Darkangl28 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Oh no, is it really the last chapter coming up? You've got me intrigued and I want to read it again. Either way I think you've done a great job and I look forward to reading more of your work.
ImCutePoison chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
That was so sad chapter! My heart really goes for them. I really want to see them together at the end. Please make a happy end. I cant believe its going to be the last chapter but I cant wait to see what will happen. ]

Please update soon.
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
What is in that scoll? it's killing me so please updated.
Saki-Hime chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
That was harsh, how could he end it with an "I don't need you". Poor Hinata, i hope things get better, please update soon.
imatwilightfan chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
sasuke is such an ass..but hopefully things get better soon
Mello chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
SASUKE IS SUCH A BASTARD! WHAT HE SAID TO HINATA JUST MADE ME WANT TO CLAW HIS EYES OUT WITH A SPORK, AND THEM FEED THEM TO HIM! UGH! But this is a good story, so update soon!
Kazo Sakamari chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Oh my god! Is that the end? please don't let that be the end! Please write more!
ImCutePoison chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Sasuke is such a bastard! Why is he doing this to Hinata and to himself? I like GaaHina pairing but I would be really sad if Sasuke and HInata are not together.

Maybe you could make an alternative ending, like last time? Please!

Update soon.