Reviews for In Aeternum
SillyMongoose chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! Pretty please consider updating it soon?
aninom chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
i loved it! griss vampire! and he can't be close to her :( i really really hope you update this soon:)
napafun chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
wow nice start with vampire XD

i'm looking forword to read more soon
stareagle chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
It is always fun to go on a fantasy journey with you - your imagination is wonderful. As far out as this plot is, I enjoy your writing style and the increase in tension as the plot proceeds. Thanks
toothchick chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
butterflywhisper chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Cool story. I love vampire love stories and to bring it together with GSR is wonderful. Can't wait to read more.
feakinlove chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
This is so different from all the other VGSR. There are always incredible feelings that Vampire Grissom create in sara, but it is never pain. I like that it isn't the same old same old. I'm looking forwad to where you are taking us. Thank you so much!
gsrgirl4eva chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Oh he can't stand near her without hurting her. oh interesting, can't wait to read more.
toothchick chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great beginning! I have really loved csi/gsr/vamp stories that I have read. I can't wait for more of this one!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Like I said over at geekfic, I'm not an A/U person but this grabbed me from the very first sentence. It's so well written, and I'm actually intrigued by the concept of CSI as vampires. I'll be checking out every chapter!
AnikaFan - thats my username chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lush p.s im not logged in :)
gsrgirl4eva chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
More, More, More.. pretty please? :)

Love it, can't wait to read more.
Kalsan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I've never really gone the vampire route with fanfics but I was feeling adventurous so gave this a go.

Great start, I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.
csiaddict2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
interesting...very interesting...although I'm not sure I can handle catherine and grissom being such ruthless vampires...maybe they can settle down a bit once the ten years is over? And also, maybe we could get a bit of a backstory on how they became vampires...

I realy like this! And can't wait for the next chapter!
gsrfan34 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Interesting start, it's different and I like it!