Reviews for The Call Of Rapture
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Huh, pretty interesting family with Elda and Lea.
Mack006 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
It has been 2 years since this story has last been updated...
The author hasn't even updated his own account in those past 2 years.
Sorry to tell you Sandvich but...
I think this story is dead.
A Sandvich chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Will this story ever be updated?
Will such a promising thing ever see the light?
Azure if you are still alive please return back to this story. It has so much potential that it would be a shame for it to go to waste. Don't let this story be left forgotten in the dark, please don't leave it.
If you are reading this you will know that there is still another faithful reader who awaits for your return. Other readers might have already forgotten about this but I haven't, i never forget a good story, ever.
Please please update.
REV6Pilot chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
I didn't think this'd be a good fic (I have a VERY low standard for F.E.A.R. fanfics, especially crossover, thanks to the F.E.A.R./Naruto section). I'm happy to say that I was wrong, and that you're doing very well.

Characters, as far as I can tell, are well fleshed out. I like that you gave each a distinct personality (I'm not repeating what you already know of their quirks, like "protective Elda". It annoys me), which alone can bring some cool plot twists.

The plot so far is flowing nicely, if only a bit slow. I only have the complaint that there's not enough of Alma - her activities in the games are pretty much there for everyone to see, and until now we've only got a few ghostly interactions and one single liquefied corpse. I mean, she does a ton of people in when you visit the ravaged places (Armacham headquarters, especially), and it's very frequent for her to just be at a dark corner when you look around, or passing by. She doesn't warp reality (much, only the "fade into ash" effect is present) in these situations, and I think more of these sighthings would be welcome, and not really hard to place.

As for Bianca, don't worry. She doesn't scare Alma away and she's not invincible. She does nothing to break the tension (at least for me, it's like she actually INCREASES it with her "wild card" way).

I saw last update was about half a year ago, and that it was your very latest activity I can scrounge up, but you seem to be a slow uploader like me, so I'm not giving up on this. Not many fics are this good, and I'm sure as hell keeping track of it!
Serenacula chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Personally, I think that you should keep her alive and part of the storyline, but that doesnt mean that she has to stay with him the whole time. Maybe she could leave, but encounters something that makes her want to go back. She could potentially be quite useful to the story, but people Are right when they say she takes away from the atmosphere.

She's still awesome though. :P

Anyway, thanks for writing, this is good. Hope you continue to write. ;-)
Robert DeWarren chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter!

I think you are doing a very good job of writing Lea, the mixture of innocent childness and derange ADAM gatherer.

Bianca is a good character. A little... Im not sure. Like she is too eager to do something, as if she has no self restraint.

Anyway, hope to see mor of this story -)
dragooner chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
bianca is worth keeping around
I AM THE EGGMAN 72 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Well look who has finally crawled out of their hole to finish this damn story, lol, just kidding with ya man. Glad to have you back. All in all great story. How you describe the scenes is on par with that of novel writers and better than most authors on fanfiction. I like how you written the Bioshock world so damn well and authentic to the game. And Bianca is a pretty awesome charcter i say so keep her around in the story. Paxton Fettel was well written too. Also glad you have long chapters cause I hate it when some other fanfiction writers release a new chapter and I go to read it only to find out it only took me like 2 seconds to read and I end up getting pissed. So thank you for good lengthy read. The only thing i wish to complain about is some more Alma parts. I aint talking like a shit load of them or something i just mean you know like every now and then. Like in the F.E.A.R game, lot of action then maybe a freaky part (not nesscarliy including Alma just something weird and freaky) and so on. Just dont overdue. Although the lack of Alma parts is probably some big master plan of yours later on in the story so ill just shut my mouth on that part. Anyway yet another great crossover chapter of my two favorite games (I seriously sometimes obsess over F.E.A.R and its somewhat confusing storyline to find answers and discover the truth) but please dont leave us hanging for half a year just please contine updating at least maybe once a month or sooner if your down with that. Good luck and once again glad to be reading this story again!
HiddenMaster chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
This, this is a great story. I see you slowly incorporating elements of F.E.A.R into this story. It's actually similar to the actual game, with not seeing any major manifestation of Alma till later, instead just receiving hints and glimpses of her.

As to the bioshock aspects of this story, you have it down perfectly. Your incorporating all the little details, and actually had several little flashbacks from instances when playing bioshock. Haven't experienced any flashbacks from F.E.A.R yet, which I guess I should be grateful for. Don't want to bring back repressed memories, now, do we?

All in all, this looks to be a great story, and the only one of its kind on fanfiction. I would hate to never see it finished. Hope to see more soon, and I will end this review before I start telling you about how I got an irrational fear of little girls in red dresses after playing F.E.A.R.
Athla chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
damn fine story so far. You've definetly capture the feel of bioshock, and the fear moments blend in near seamlesly.

looking forward to more.
I AM THE EGGMAN 72 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
U probably aint gonna update this anymore but Im gonna say well fucking done!This story is fucking awesome. u should start thinking about writing a novel or something this is some good shit
Pathfinder774 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
dude please keep updating the story, its awesome.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Well I like it so far so update.
Marijuana Lama chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Hello again its good to see that the machine that is a muse has managed to create an awesome new chapter,this new bianca character gives us an inside look at how the splicers think or less mutaded ones at least I think so, also this new chapters has me asking a lot of questions yet all in all a great chap.

keep up the good work!

ps if you are ever on media miner look up Rapture and the Lone Wanderer its about fallout 3's main character getting blown under water after project purity instead of waking up in the citadel with Broken steel. and its sequel Rapture and the sickness whitch involes left 4 deads zombies/ghouls invading
chippermovie chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Nice use of OC characters, not many bioshock fics include OC protagonists. Another great thing i personally like about this fic is the little sisters being portrayed as little girls. In most fics writters try to write kindly about the little sisters, but end up describing them as monsters (they are victims). I also enjoyed the length of .