Reviews for Ghost Story
Sneery69 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I'm only at chapter 4 right now, but I had to tell you that this is awesome! It's sad that there are so many bad WK-Fanfiction out there that have, for some reason, so many more reviews...

I don't usually read this pairing. I prefer Ran with Schuldig or Crawford. But somehow I stumbled over this, and I really adore it. Your characterization of Ran is perfect. I hate it when other authors completely ignore what a difficult man he is, how intensly private, how desperate. And I love how you emphasize his awkardness when not fighting.

Will write more later.

Yours

Sneery
Kato-chan chapter 18 . 12/12/2009
Wow, I don't know how I missed this story before but I'm glad I found it. Loved it, absolutely loved it. Everyone seemed very IC and you managed to make me love YoujixRan even more! Other stories tend to make their coupling a bit too dark and your version seemed closer to canon to me. I'm 'favoriting' and 'alert'ing you:)
laurose chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Drama plus humour plus characterisation plus action? And all of the best! Aya-chan is so well done in this fic, too. Even the Jun-coincidence fits in perfectly with Weissverse.

I hope you do do a sequel.

Many thanks
layla-xd chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
Hey!

Well, I just wanted to say that I really really love this story and its a shame that there arent any reviews yet *glares at all the silent readers*

Hm, but maybe theyre all like me and read this story on lj

Anyways, I keep commenting on lj, just wanted to say that there _are_ people who read and review this story

*hugs you*