Reviews for Waterfalls
InjusticeLeague chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I very much agree with edward... In times of hardship, I wonder " Where are you God? Are you even really up there?"
Horsegal93 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
nice!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
great story..really intense..i cant wait to read more! update soon please
ELLEVAMP chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
haha ya sorry i hate when people do that to me. then why did i ? umm idk hehe. ya this is great i really like stories like this. i like emo edward lol. if you know of any others tell me XD
AndyBCM chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Wow I’m really loving this story and I can't wait to see how it develops. I love Edward in this. I know he’s suicidal, I’m not some crazy person but what I mean is its emotional, personal and to be truly honest quite tragic. I like how he’s reacted to being taken in by the Cullen’s. its different and interesting. can't wait for more :)
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
that ws cool :)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that was great :)
wikepedia13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
edward's attitude towards the cullen reminds me of the rebelious years of edward in twilight..those years that he killed criminals and all...

so still curious what will be his turning point this this is a Edward X Carlisle story..is bella ruled out?

cant wait for updates..
Rinney chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Wow o.o ok (1.) I freaking loved the interaction with Edward and the cullens! especially Carlisle poor guy :[ he just wants a big happy family that's all.. I also can't wait till the "family discussion" commences, and I'm wondering if and when you'll bring in jasper and rosalie.. (2.) the only thing I didn't like about it was the way the chapter started off, I would have liked to see Edward and his godparents meet but I also think it worked out alright so GREAT JOB!

And I'm wondering(again) if the cullens are vampires in this story, cause I think it would be awsome if they were, how else could Carlisle explain how he heard Edward when he was out of the room? lol

Overall great addition KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D and I actually reviewed like I said I would haha my first review, I think I did pretty good . till next time!

-rinney

Ps: sorry if some of the font size is messed up!
mygoldeneyedangel chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Hey!

Good job, once again. I feel really bad for Edward and I hope it doesn't take him too long to open up to the Cullen's.

I do have a feeling that he is not going to react well when he learns that Bella's dad is a police chief...

~Alison
Pinkster Lily chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Ooh, update soon. Please please please. This is really good.

Signed,

V.H.
pianoplayer23 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I just started reading this today, and I'm very intrigued! More soon please :)
Spunkette Ransom chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Awesome story, Can't wait until you update!
kaiistar chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Poor Edward.
Pinkster Lily chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hm, this story sounds really interesting. Update soon.

Signed,