Reviews for Waterfalls
mygoldeneyedangel chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hey!

Once again you have a very promising start here. I can't wait to see what happens. There must be a reason Carlisle and Esme stayed away for so long. Is there something else that happened that morning besides Edward not saying I love you to his parents? He has a lot of anger, so something else must have been said or done.

Great start! Can't wait to read more.

~Alison
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I like your story! But what really intrigued me was the mood, you do a good job of setting the mood with details!
beckystrawberry chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is so depressing, but it sounds good... and i like it. update soon!

-Becky3
wikepedia13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
already a fan of all your fanfics..its nice to read something deep of a plot and curious to see how the character will develop in the succeeding chapters..

plus judging from your previous story..you do not drag your chapters so its fun to read..

update soon..and i promise to review ALL THE TIME!

big fan
kaiistar chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is going to be good!

Its well written so far!
AndyBCM chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh! This sounds very interesting. I really like it. Some of your best work but it is really sad. That not really a bad thing though :) Can't wait for more and looking forward to seeing how it develops. xx
LAFandLoveLife chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aww so dark and depressing...painful to read yet extremely interesting can't wait to see where this story goes

Is this an Edward & Bella story? Don't care if it's not I'm open to everything just wondering.
InjusticeLeague chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very Dark, depressing and downright painful. Yet it was good, great content. Made me tear up a little, but in a good way. i can't wait to see the next chapter!
sweet with a bit of bite chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I enjoyed your first chapter, and will be watching out for the next chapters. Trauma can take so many ways and it will be interesting to read your take on how Edward copes with his rapidly changing life and the after affects and coming to terms with his trauma . Question, is Bella in this story, or is Edward the main focus, cuz either way it's cool , just want to know. Keep up the writing.
breathewithoutme chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
love this already,

update asap.
rac753 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
cant wait to see where this story goes, interesting plot. keep it up!
12on12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I like the idea of the story. A depressed Edward awesome. Sadistic much? Can't wait to see where this heads. Hope Edward continues to be mental.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4