Reviews for Falling for You
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
A very nice Kacy. I enjoy it. It's weird I can see Macy with all three of the brothers, but I can't see Stella with any of them. Anyways great story, gonna go read the others now.

-Holly
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw! Kevin is so cute when he's all embarrassed_

Stella is so part Ninja;D haha.

Am I getting annoying with all my lame reviews yet? Sorry x

~Lori~
hoLLywOOdgrrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw that was such a good oneshot! Kevin/Macy is definitely not my first favorite, but I still enjoy them :)

Kevin was adorable in it. I knew at some point he'd end up in the pool! Poor guy. At least Macy was there to rescue him. And Joe cracked me up. His little quips were silly. That's Joe for ya right? Haha

Here's what I think should happen on the show (the oneshot sparked this idea): they should have a swim meet episode, but the BOYS are are the team. And I'm not just saying that so I can see them shirtless...okay that's exactly why I said it. But can you blame me?

Enough of my ramblings/fantasies. Again, stellar oneshot. Your writing skills were almost too awesome for me to handle. Haha
Shereeeeboo chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very cute. :)
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was another cute story. You're an amazing writer. “Or flirting". I loved that line. Everyone knows Stella and Joe are perfect for each other. She pratically owns him. Keep it up!
loveyoumeanitbye chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Again well done! "Falling for You" is the best title for this story! Hahaha!
JessitheBlonde chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Awesome story! I wasn't sure if I liked the Kevin/Macy pairing, but now I do! D
Pwnguin chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw. :D

That was cute.

But I think I liked the Joe/Stella bickering a whole lot more.

Anyway, great fic. (:
myers1978 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love Kacy... or mevin )
applepips chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I didnt think it wuld come to this but you make me want to see JONAS so I can watch out for invisible romantic moments. Why Kendra, why? My brother is going to call me a traitor for wanting to see JONAS for reasons other than to poke fun at them. And that makes up for my drama quotient of the day. Anyhow, I find Kevin and Macy really really adorable. And this propensity of Kevin's to get injured or have something happen to him when she's around is funny but still cute. And I like the whole objectifying bit thing in the beginning. Very wise of him. And Stella is so right, us girls can so multi-task cause we're special like that. Great job. :)
xxUnbreakableLove16xx chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that was once again fantastic! your amazing at kevin/macy. also you threw in joe/stella! sly move there. :) another great one!
1927 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
hi again :)

so i'm back, to finally start my long overdue reviews that you most certainly deserve.

i chose to review this one first, because it was the first story that made me consider Kevin/Macy-and then start to actually really like the idea. i think you've mostly won me over..but i'm sure that as soon as i get around to reading Questions & Answers, i'll be 100% enthusiastic about them as a couple.

anyways, i loved this not only because the Kevin/Macy interaction was adorable (which it was! completely squeal-worthy), but also because you had everyone's characters down so perfectly! i felt like i was watching an episode. :) i loved the bits of Joe/Stella you had in there, and they too were perfectly in character.

Macy’s confusion turned to delight. “Were you going to hit on me?”

that was my FAVORITE. HAHAHA. i absolutely love that Kevin noticed her from on the bleachers as well. and Macy's reaction was priceless. really. :D

okay, so i lied. you've completely won me over, 100% already. so i didn't need to read Questions & Answers for that-but i think i will anyway. :P i'll let you know and review when i do! i'm excited already. :)

love, Cami
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Haha, great. I'm starting to like this pairing. Kevin is cute.
cr8vgrl chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Once again, very cute! I really liked it! :D
Kate chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is such a cute story. I have to say, I'm starting to like this pairing! I have something to say about what you said about this site not making a JONAS caterogy. I understand about the no real-life person's rule but they have to remember that the show IS fictional and that it isn't the same thing. Plus doesn't Miley use her own first name in her own show? I feel that someone has to point this out to whoever runs this site because pretty soon they'll have a lot more these fics on here. And I think it's so damn confusing to try to pick out what's JONAS and wants not!

Kate

P.S. sorry to put this all on you! Great story. Try Joe/Stella next please!