Reviews for Falling for You
angellwings chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love this! It was Kevin who was a klutz this time and NOT Macy. Hee. I kind of want to see what happens when they go get that burger, lol. I also love that Kevin was checking Macy out at the end (and through out the entire thing, lol). Great work!
monko25 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Insanely cute! I love Kevin/Macy! They're my favorite JONAS couple.

Love this and going to fav it :D

Monko25

LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This might be a long review, I'm in a talkative mood and have a lot of odd comments.

I love Kevin's reasoning for not thinking they should go to the swim meet. And that he's afraid to tell Stella what would be the reason they went. It's funny. Of course, "the wrath of Stella" is probably pretty fierce so I can't blame him.

I was really interested with Stella making the point that "people are starting to talk. Like you think you’re too good to hang out with everyone else." I imagine that's got to be true. I mean, they obviously can't go to many school things I'd think. It makes me wonder what their schoolmates really do think of them.

Haha, and I laughed that he couldn't tell anyone apart at the meet. That's so true sometimes. I remember going to swim meets years ago and hardly being able to pick my friend's boyfriend out of the bunch. I like that his eyes were drawn to her because of her grace and power though instead of her body. And when he figured out who she was I like that he didn't high-tail it out of there because she was a super fan girl. Ha, and Joe's “Maybe if you pretend to drown, she’ll give you mouth-to-mouth.” Nice. :D

"She had successfully distracted the middle brother from checking out all the girls in bathing suits and kept his attention focused firmly on her, which had been her plan all along." Go Stella! :P I like the little side bit of Stella/Joe. They have some interesting interactions.

And I love that they decide to grab a burger, where no sharp utentsils are involved. :P Baby steps!

I like your little bit of Nick in there also. I think you've written him pretty well.

See, I told you it'd be long. Yikes!

Kelly
DisneyFan35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was very cute!
KariandTK chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love Macy and Kevin stories. I think it's sweet that he was able to see another side of her.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved this! It was so sweet; AND I LOVE THIS COUPLE! Aw... :D

Angelica
xmaybejoleisa chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
okay so i love this. no i'm serious. kevin and macy seem like the most likely to happen and i dont mind. omg! did you watch the newest episode.

"so kevin of jonas"

"...so macy of...school."

they are adorable haha! and if i recall in that episode his voice was most prominant when they realized they left macy outside in the crazy crowd. if that's not screaming signs i don't know what is. or maybe that's just me haha. anyways i 'm loving these two and your story made me love them even more so thank you for that. )
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I absolutely love Macy and Kevin as a couple! I can't wait for more from you!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great great chapter!
MissNata13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I can't believe I missed this. Well, actually all this past weekend I missed a lot of things. If I would have just checked this yesterday, instead of sleeping all day, I wouldn't feel as bad as I do. A small recap on my date- I got sick. He came over with a movie. I knocked out until the afternoon of next day. Then, somehow...I ended up at my aunts house. So I'm settled now, recovering from the flu/allergies. BUT enough of me, this fic. I can't believe you're luring Laura to the dark side! I was convinced of "Mevin" or "Kacy" the second you posted a fic up. Why? Cause you do a fantastic job on Kevin/Jacob. On a side note, I loved Stella and Joe. Maybe you should make a fic about them because you write them so well too. I smiled through my sinus pains when Kevin admitted he was checking her out. A swim meet was an excellent idea.

-Nata
ShakNali chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice story!
fuelledbystarbucks chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
No, you're turning me. You and your ways Kendra. The Joe/Stella drew me in then I couldn't stop reading and loved the macy/kevin. I loved it.

Laura
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, how cute. Macy deserves such a happy ending! (I can't wait until you watch the newest episode. Macy's in it much more than usual, though not necessarily with an expanded role... I'll let you see it and judge for yourself). I like that you were able to let her shine, but did so with something that is still in line with her character. It was nice that she was appreciated, not because of what we typically judge girls on (physical beauty-though she obviously is beautiful, Kevin wasn't noticing that at first), but on her strength and agility. And her sportsmanship.

Anyway, Macy's very shippable, I think. Usually I know right away who I want to 'get together' on a show. Then, eventually, fanfiction opens my horizons and I start to be cool with a number of pairings-it keeps things interesting, I guess. With JONAS, I know I want Macy to be with one of the boys-but I can't pin down a OTP.

I guess it's a good thing. Because it means I'm totally open to Kevin/Macy. And you write him so nicely. As such an innocent, but in a cool way. A real sweetheart-and its endearing.

Though I have to say-for all his naughtiness- I really love Joe in this fic. That "mouth to mouth" line was pretty embarrassing to say in front of people, but it was so funny I couldn't hold it against him.

I'm not sure why I'm not big on Joe/Stella. I like them both as characters... I guess I rarely go for couples that actually might happen on screen, lol.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I was so happy to see the alert for this story in my inbox. It was adorable! I loved the subtle Joe/Stella plot line and Kevin's reasoning for not going to the swim match, as soon as he said it I could hear Stella's wrath in my head. I have friends that are "part ninja" they sneak up on me all the time, so I was amused to see Stella do the same. When Kevin decided to go talk to Macy my first thought was "Macy, please don't drown him." Fortunately he ended up taking care of that himself. I love how you write Macy,she's as star struck as she is on the show, but you bring out her sane side as well lol. I loved how Stella threatened to push Joe in the pool for teasing Kevin. It would have been highly amusing to see him get pushed in and pull Stella in with him. It would have been adorable, but I'm pretty sure that Stella wouldn't be thrilled. I don't think I could pick a favorite part but if I had to I would say the ending. Macy and Kevin are going to go out, Macy might not be as spazzy around them, Kevin's all happy and, as a fangirl, I've got to say that the mental picture of him being all soaked isn't too for setting up the community by the way. Another great fic.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw, this was so cute! The last line really made me laugh as did Joe and Stella. This pairing is definitely one of your strengths, although if you were looking to try something different, Maybe a Joe/Stella?

Anyway, I loved this - it was a great entertaining read and i loved how Kevin was so sure Stella didn't have a clue as to what he was doing.

Well done!