Reviews for Love Lies
I really loved this story.
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
dude this was awesome great story
maximumridefan222 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I was hearing my heart will go on while reading this chapter and I ended up crying TT-TT
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
AWWWW! SO SWEET! I LOVE IT!
Aikochan 123 chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
WHAT? NO! IT ENDED?! *starts pressing the next chapter button over and over again and trying to find the imaginary chapter 18* NOOOOOOO! I loved this story! I still do! Great ending, btw! Love Ai! This is SO going on my favourite list!
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
,-,e good story :)
nekogirl017 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
why was amu speaking in the and third person? i've seen drunks before (no im not THAT old! im talking 'bout my parents friends. morons...) and i've never ONCE heard ANY one them talk in the third person. i guess my question is, where the hell did ya get that idea from?! its just weird...anyway KEEP WRITING!
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
i know this question is already long over and stuff but i like a drunk ikuto best, but both of them drunk is a entertaining thought...on second thought, forget i said that. it gives me a idea for a story and i dont want people stealing it. KEEP WRITING! ;)
Emerald-Pen chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
This story is awesome I could not stop reading thanks so much for writing it!
Katara Kazehana chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
ROFL! That child is going to be mentally scarred for life! BUHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
Katara Kazehana chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
AWESOMEEE!
stupidfearless chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
awww i love it so much! its so wonderful most of the time i was gonna cry cuz of amu but didn't its hard to make
bluexsky chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
good job ill going 2 check ur other fanfic :D
Vampierqueen120 chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
loved it sooooo much. u did a grate job there was some sad parts that I started crying at. then it ended with a happy ending XD
melllifluous chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
AWW! ikuto's a really loyal guy, same goes for amu! AND AI IS SO CUTE! AWWWW! she looks half like amu and half like ikuto. REALLY GREAT STORY excluding the pervert parts xDD and the part where ai said stop doing gross things made me laugh. how cute ;)