Reviews for Avatar: The Fall of the Fire Empire
Afriel chapter 43 . 12/19/2015
The story is progressing great so far, with the three hubs of activity at the place, Long Du Shi and the rebels. I'm a little confused by all the power the Chosen wield though - I can understand the need for one Chosen to be *able* to speak with the Empress/the order's voice and authority, but surely a relative novice (on the verge of graduating) Shiyan can't be going on for this long without updating the Mistress/rest of order. After all, the mission has evolved pretty rapidly from tracking down a single spy, to much political upheaval involving possible Imperial traitors and high admirals. I'd imagine that Shiyan should have reported back to the Mistress at some point, and the order can either trust in her nearly complete training to be glad that some Chosen are keeping an eye on that situation, or send reinforcements, or something.
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
This has actually sucked me in already. Your OCs are great. I usually hate OCs, but I like these characters a lot.
Whyhow chapter 43 . 4/27/2015
OK, I have some idea of what might happen to Tui, but what about La?
Whyhow chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
Was the point of divergence from the show just that Zhao told Ozai about his plan, or was it something even earlier than that? This is a very interesting idea and seems fairly plausible.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
good on him
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
whatever.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
he needs to talk to his union.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
as I expected.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
sheesh.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
good. very good.
clarinet97 chapter 60 . 7/22/2014
I've never read a fanfiction like this in one sitting, but this story is really, truly fantastic. All the characters are so vivid, and I found myself attached to them more than canon characters like aang, katara, and Azula. Every scene in here is so realistic and well described that I could clearly see everything going on in my head. My favorites were the Chosen...and Shiyan killing Azula was the best twist ever. Kudos to you for writing such a great story. You should be proud :)
Guest chapter 60 . 5/27/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!