Reviews for Who am I?
oh no chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This story made me miss both the old and the new Spock. Good story, but wow Im shivering and I have goose bumps.
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was written really well and I enjoyed reading it, I see where your coming from with the idea, the first time I watched Star Trek I hadn't seen Heroes in years and so I didn't have the same feeling, but I've just recently finished re-watching the seasons and then watched the film a few days afterwards and I kept thinking someone was going to get pinned against a wall, especially at the begining when the council was insulting him, the look in his eyes was just pure Sylar.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this is awsom as a fan of both star treck, the star treck reboot and herioes i thought this was awsomn. good gob im so adding it to my favs
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Great idea. All that was missing was the tick tick tick of the gears of a watch.
KathrynXX chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
o.O ... in a good way
kuhekabir chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
not bad
Candle Wisp chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was way too frickin' amazing for it's own good! Love how you described what the older Spock was thinking as he looked down at dear Sylar. Personally, I'd be like, "...oh, crap." But you did bloody amazing!

Keep up the awesomeness in future stories!

mpop chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
When Spock was choking Kirk I actually turned my gaze to his other hand waiting for him to point it at Kirks forehead.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Luckily, I watched the Star Trek movie FIRST, and then got into Heroes. So i got to experience it untainted.

But, now I watch it I see Sylar and I think the same thing- when is he gonna snap?

Great story :)
anonymousfish chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
WHY would you WRITE something like that? That was so SAD! HOW could you kill SPOCK? BOTH SPOCKS for that matter! NO! NOW every time i watch that scene i'll be thinking of this story! I wouldn't care if you killed young spock, but LEONARD NIMOY? YOU SICK BASTERD!

By the way, I actually loved the story, it was quite interesting to think of it from that perspective...
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Way! That was fantastic! I love Heroes and Star Trek - ZQ :) - and at first saw Sylar not Spock, now I see Sylar and Spock as great individual characters.

I love this story, but poor Spock (both of them) :(
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 1 . 12/20/2009

One of my favorite shows and movies put together, with the same actor playing my favorite character for each one andandand- *explodes*

Thank you for writing this! I loved it so much!

I actually thought of something like this while watching the Star Trek movie. What if Spock was Sylar, just a long-freaking-time into the future, since he has Claire's immortality and all? SQUEE THANK YOU THANK YOU (again.)
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 10/15/2009

Please continue this :P
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Spock :'(

Creepy... but so nice :p

Very good job, thank you for this story :D
The Dark Heroine chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Haha! Love it! You're totally right of course. Spock is Sylar!

Good work!