Reviews for Home
Venus914 chapter 1 . 14h
I wish there is a happy resolution to the Irri. I feel sad for them. Not fair that they are just waiting for death. It's not Jim's MOA to let Starfleet do this usually.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 3/24
Personally, this chapter wants me strangling Spock for what he said. If he said it to Uhura then id be throwing him a party. We say a lot of hurtful words when we are angry that we dont normally say. But it doesnt mean we dont think them or believe in them. For Spock to say that, that's what he really thinks.
ranoshi chapter 33 . 1/25
Losing your files and having to rewrite from memory is more than a feat. Thank you for your dedication, time and efforts to write this up again. I hope you are well. It's been years and I don't think anyone has heard from you. The update on your profile mentioning that you would most definitely finish writing your stories unless prevented from doing so feels ominous now. I love the way you built Kirk and Spock's characters, as well as everyone else around them. I lost track of this story since somewhere in 2009 because I remember the Irri but not much else after so I am immensely glad to come across it again and that it is still up and available for reading. Thank you for writing and sharing. Take care and I hope we hear from you again one day.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 1/22
Each chapter has been leaving with a breathless happy feeling, I am totally loving your pacing and attention to detail and character building, thank you for writing and sharing :D!
LaughingFish36 chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
Damn it I jsjwkaosskwjjsks
HellishCuddles chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Holy shit.
mkm12 chapter 33 . 12/3/2016
Absolutely love this story and though it has been about 5 years... I wouldn't mind if you came back and updated again!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
Man, you're a really awesome author, you know that? I can see why this has so many reviews, it's spectacularly well written, from all angles. Better than anything I've read before on this entire site! Whoaaa, haha, I just love it! If you have published books, I would pay good money for them *grabs handful of popcorn and flips to next chapter*
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Awwwww, I feel soo soo sorry for Jim right now. No one's being very nice to him. Poor guy.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Wow, that was amazing, I felt Jim's anger towards those people who hurt his friend, I almost wanted him to go in and give them what for, but I'm also proud that he didn't and chose to be better instead. Awesome job :D
Kim chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
This story is so awesome! Are you going to continue writing it? Please say yes!
WeGotADamProblem chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
Yesssssssssssss

Holy shit

Fuckin FINALLY
WeGotADamProblem chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
So f├╝cking cute n angsty I can't take it
HLF chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Did she...

Did she just...

sHiP ThEM?
kitzykat chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
Currently reading this story and loving it, however I just realized this story wasn't even finished yet and the last time it was updated was 2009...
I am really hoping you didn't give up on this story because I don't want to get let down from a story that I love that never updates ever again. This story is so good and the way it is progressing is amazing but I don't want to read any further if it isn't going to get updated any more... especially after it having been 7 years since it was last updated. I don't want to do that to myself. So if you're never going to update it can you save everyone the trouble of reading through it and just tell us it won't be completed?
6,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »