Reviews for Home
berty05 chapter 1 . 9/13
i don't know why you stopped writting but i adore this fic, and it got me through the hurricane, so i hope you will complete it soon.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 33 . 8/21
Well, it's been 8 years since your last update. I'm pretty sure others have express their concerns for your absence on updates for this fic. I haven't given my plea yet. Yes, it is long. Yes, I have tried to figure out, from each chapter, why it is called 'Home', but I have an idea now. I think. But that's what kept me going. To see Spock and Kirk leave their old homes, make a home and family out of the Enterprise, and finally in each other. We're so close. With all the drama from the past and Spock's major ability to be too insightful(he is SO NEGATIVE) about HIS past Jim. The people who are against them in the present(family or friend or Starfleet wise). Anyway, I enjoyed this tremendously and do still look forward to a update? please? Thank you for the reads. Would like to hear from you soon? Maybe?
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 33 . 6/28
If there is ANYTHING I can do to help your muse get back up again (no innuendo intended) then please please please let me know! I would love an update, as would hundreds of other people! Best of luck, well wishes, and sincere admiration you wonderful writer you
KalamityKim chapter 33 . 6/8
At least they had sex again before you stopped posting... I'm still hoping you'll update again all of these years later.
deanawesome67 chapter 33 . 6/7
this story is sooo good. And we are left with a big question "Who the hell hit Spock?" we need to know.
robins princess starfire chapter 19 . 5/3
To be far to the project head...Dust is what caused The Enterprise to be ground in the first place. I've sent several messages now, but I want you to know I'm still really looking forward to an update.
Taggg chapter 33 . 4/20
Awwww, it's so sad, that story stopped here T_T it is really great! I hope we will see more one day :D
You write fantastic Kirk, he is very IC, imho ) and veery fun! It's lovely to see Spock through his eyes. Well, at least boys figured their relationship out!
ApollosHarmony chapter 33 . 4/12
NOOO PLEASE FINISH! This is the only K/S FanFiction that I like. With almost 10k reviews, you really should consider updating! Not only is this story interesting, but it is engaging! One minute I was at chapter one and the next chapter 33. Love it!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/25
I wish there is a happy resolution to the Irri. I feel sad for them. Not fair that they are just waiting for death. It's not Jim's MOA to let Starfleet do this usually.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 3/24
Personally, this chapter wants me strangling Spock for what he said. If he said it to Uhura then id be throwing him a party. We say a lot of hurtful words when we are angry that we dont normally say. But it doesnt mean we dont think them or believe in them. For Spock to say that, that's what he really thinks.
bartlettpear chapter 33 . 1/25
Losing your files and having to rewrite from memory is more than a feat. Thank you for your dedication, time and efforts to write this up again. I hope you are well. It's been years and I don't think anyone has heard from you. The update on your profile mentioning that you would most definitely finish writing your stories unless prevented from doing so feels ominous now. I love the way you built Kirk and Spock's characters, as well as everyone else around them. I lost track of this story since somewhere in 2009 because I remember the Irri but not much else after so I am immensely glad to come across it again and that it is still up and available for reading. Thank you for writing and sharing. Take care and I hope we hear from you again one day.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 1/22
Each chapter has been leaving with a breathless happy feeling, I am totally loving your pacing and attention to detail and character building, thank you for writing and sharing :D!
LaughingFish36 chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
Damn it I jsjwkaosskwjjsks
HellishCuddles chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Holy shit.
mkm12 chapter 33 . 12/3/2016
Absolutely love this story and though it has been about 5 years... I wouldn't mind if you came back and updated again!
6,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »