Reviews for Home
namba64 chapter 33 . 8/16
Por favor continua lo! Pleaaaase continúe it
I’m loving this so much but if I see the words at length again I’ll just die
This is one of my absolute favourite fan-fictions! One of the first I ever read and I regret not commenting years ago when I first came across it. Please please please update!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 33 . 6/17
Insanely well-written
Chobbit Android29 chapter 33 . 5/30
I love this.
Tyrant Luen chapter 1 . 5/16
a decade! i am so late
ellavere chapter 33 . 5/13
I've read this story at least a dozen times over the past decade, and each time it's just as magical as I remember. You encapsulate K/S in a way no other fic has managed, and canon itself doesn't nail it the way you have. Jim and Spock's personal growth, as well as the growth of their relationship and how they regard each other, is so beautiful and moving. Every emotional beat is visceral - I usually maintain Vulcan stoicism in public spaces, but this story has me grinning and laughing and fighting back tears no matter where I am when I read it. This is the ultimate romance, fanfiction or otherwise, but it's also hysterically funny, deeply introspective and thought-provoking, delightfully adventurous, and so. incredibly. hot. The chemistry between Jim and Spock just leaps off the page, and every tender moment between them fills my heart. There are moments I forget to breath. Every side character (especially Bones and Spock Prime) is perfectly in-character and adds so much life and dimension to the story.

You are an absolute genius, and I can't thank you enough for the gift you've given us. I hope you're well and that you're still writing; if you ever publish anything, I would buy it/read it in a heartbeat. Home is a masterpiece as it stands, but please know that if you ever decide to publish that final chapter, I (and so many others) will drop anything we're doing to read it, even if it comes decades more from now. If not, I'm happy to keep on hoping, or as Jim would say - "I'll take it how I can get it." 3
I love this fic so much! I’ve read it 5 times and each time it just seems to get better and better.
Long Time Reader chapter 1 . 4/5
It’s been ten years.
In that time my best friend and I have earned college degrees. She’s gotten married- I’ve avoided marriage at all costs. We’ve spent a lot of time growing as people, moved through countless fandoms, but we still talk about this fic.

I remember when I’d get a phone call from her, her voice shrill with excitement, “IT’S UPDATED!” And I’d hang up immediately because I knew exactly what she meant.

And that’s, like, the coolest thing in the world. That a piece of fiction can bring people together like that, and have them coming back time and again. Honestly regardless of it’s completion- thank you.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re still writing, if you’re able. Because you have such a talent.

And if you can’t, know that you’ve touched people with your story, and will continue to until this website crashes or we all die from global warming or other form of human hubris.

And again, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.
enya chapter 33 . 3/5
NONONONONO! I'm reading this in 2019 and am in a bout of physical pain! Why do I always have the worst luck when it comes to fanfiction? What god is evil enough to bless me with this fantastic piece of work and then proceed to rip that temporary enjoyment away by confessing the most evil outcome known to man, that outcome being that the last time this fanfiction was updated was in 2009. Do you know what this means? It means that you, the author, is either dead, or has given up on this beautiful masterpiece all together! This is blaspemy, especially when taking into account the cliff hanger which you either decided to die, or give up on!
Faltering Light chapter 33 . 2/21
As this hasn't been updated in ten years and thus probably won't be, I am quite frankly ecstatic that the whole proposal thing was sorted out in this chapter! Very par for the course for them in method, too! It was very, very nicely done!
Faltering Light chapter 32 . 2/21
I don't think I could be more excited about trying to figure out exactly what is going to prompt Jim to bite the bullet and actually propose instead of just thinking about it!
Faltering Light chapter 31 . 2/20
I'm glad it looks like that was corrected quickly enough Jim won't have time to mess things up by overthinking again, eesh;;;
Faltering Light chapter 30 . 2/20
Vulcan kiddos are always a trip XD
Faltering Light chapter 29 . 2/20
Bones is probably still my favorite XD
It's good that Jim is finally pulling himself together, too!
6,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »