Reviews for Home
Geeky chapter 33 . 12/29/2017
Oh my gods
Im never going to know who hit spock.
Noooooooo
Anyway
I damn well love this fic just everything is on point
Just amazing
Youre awesome
So if you ever get back to this i'll be back for sure

See you in the next chapter!
Sezso chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I have loved this story for years and I will love it for many more. In fact I may even have reviewed it before (hell, I might have reviewed it multiple times), but it bears repeating. I LOVE this story. It's one of my top 10 fan fics of all time and I feel I should mention that I've been in fandom for close to 20 years now and have over 20k of fanfic bookmarks (some days I'm ashamed of this and somedays I'm proud haha).

I think at this point it's safe to say the story will never be finished, but their emotional relationship reached a very satisfying conclusion and that was always the heart of this story anyway. Your Jim and Spock really resonant with me and I truly adore them. And given the other movies that have come out, I think I'll always prefer YOUR take on the characters, even setting aside my ships. I don't know if you'll ever see this review, but I hope you are happy and successful and that you know that this story meant a lot to people, and certainly meant (and means) a lot to me.

... but all that being said, I would kill a man to know what the hell happened to Spock's face. XD
berty05 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
i don't know why you stopped writting but i adore this fic, and it got me through the hurricane, so i hope you will complete it soon.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 33 . 8/21/2017
Well, it's been 8 years since your last update. I'm pretty sure others have express their concerns for your absence on updates for this fic. I haven't given my plea yet. Yes, it is long. Yes, I have tried to figure out, from each chapter, why it is called 'Home', but I have an idea now. I think. But that's what kept me going. To see Spock and Kirk leave their old homes, make a home and family out of the Enterprise, and finally in each other. We're so close. With all the drama from the past and Spock's major ability to be too insightful(he is SO NEGATIVE) about HIS past Jim. The people who are against them in the present(family or friend or Starfleet wise). Anyway, I enjoyed this tremendously and do still look forward to a update? please? Thank you for the reads. Would like to hear from you soon? Maybe?
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 33 . 6/28/2017
If there is ANYTHING I can do to help your muse get back up again (no innuendo intended) then please please please let me know! I would love an update, as would hundreds of other people! Best of luck, well wishes, and sincere admiration you wonderful writer you
KalamityKim chapter 33 . 6/8/2017
At least they had sex again before you stopped posting... I'm still hoping you'll update again all of these years later.
deanawesome67 chapter 33 . 6/7/2017
this story is sooo good. And we are left with a big question "Who the hell hit Spock?" we need to know.
robins princess starfire chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
To be far to the project head...Dust is what caused The Enterprise to be ground in the first place. I've sent several messages now, but I want you to know I'm still really looking forward to an update.
Taggg chapter 33 . 4/20/2017
Awwww, it's so sad, that story stopped here T_T it is really great! I hope we will see more one day :D
You write fantastic Kirk, he is very IC, imho ) and veery fun! It's lovely to see Spock through his eyes. Well, at least boys figured their relationship out!
ApollosHarmony chapter 33 . 4/12/2017
NOOO PLEASE FINISH! This is the only K/S FanFiction that I like. With almost 10k reviews, you really should consider updating! Not only is this story interesting, but it is engaging! One minute I was at chapter one and the next chapter 33. Love it!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I wish there is a happy resolution to the Irri. I feel sad for them. Not fair that they are just waiting for death. It's not Jim's MOA to let Starfleet do this usually.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 3/24/2017
Personally, this chapter wants me strangling Spock for what he said. If he said it to Uhura then id be throwing him a party. We say a lot of hurtful words when we are angry that we dont normally say. But it doesnt mean we dont think them or believe in them. For Spock to say that, that's what he really thinks.
bartlettpear chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
Losing your files and having to rewrite from memory is more than a feat. Thank you for your dedication, time and efforts to write this up again. I hope you are well. It's been years and I don't think anyone has heard from you. The update on your profile mentioning that you would most definitely finish writing your stories unless prevented from doing so feels ominous now. I love the way you built Kirk and Spock's characters, as well as everyone else around them. I lost track of this story since somewhere in 2009 because I remember the Irri but not much else after so I am immensely glad to come across it again and that it is still up and available for reading. Thank you for writing and sharing. Take care and I hope we hear from you again one day.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Each chapter has been leaving with a breathless happy feeling, I am totally loving your pacing and attention to detail and character building, thank you for writing and sharing :D!
LaughingFish36 chapter 33 . 12/10/2016