Reviews for Home
Waywardscots chapter 33 . 2/20
I loved this story, apologies there appears to be two reviews but I had download the app to sign in for some reason, but I just wished to convey how much I loved this story- the relationship between Kirk and Spock seemed just as I would envisage it to be. I am guessing since it was published in 2009 there will be no further elaboration on chapter 33, but I am so here for it if there is.
Waywardscots chapter 33 . 2/20
Love love love this story- did anything beyond chapter 33 ever get published? Sorry just found it in 2021. Just encapsulates so much of K/S as I would envisage.
ForksintheRoad chapter 33 . 2/2
Really enjoyed this as a binge read over a rainy couple of days. Looks like you aren’t updating, but I think the story ends at a good place. Thanks for sharing!
greenfizzpops chapter 33 . 12/19/2020
I hope that Lanaea is alive and well and thriving despite covid-19 and one day comes back to finish this amazingly good work. Cos in my head I want confirmation that:
Spock tells Jim the story of how he got that bruise and it is emotionally satisfying. Jim is successful in convincing Starfleet command to **** on off and trust his judgement even if he is young. Sulu and Chekov come back from the Nelson in one piece. T'Pau performs the marriage ceremony. Nyoto is finally convinced that Jim is good for Spock. There is at least one really detailed sex scene with the bond active. The prewarp aliens the klingons messed with get a new planet to live on instead of their nuclear radiated one. Old Spock and Sarek look after each other.
Kristen Anne1 chapter 33 . 7/28/2020
Here I am, 2020 and coming back to read this 11 year old unfinished fanfiction for the 3rd time. Still a good story despite being incomplete. Doubting it’ll ever be finished but I still love it.
Owyheewinds chapter 33 . 5/21/2020
See, I don't know what you mean about this story chapter not being up to standard, because I was totally captivated and involved in it. I like how you keep the reader informed with the between scenes, I'm sure you have Noticed sometimes that writers forget to tell us how characters get from one location to another scene and headspace. I enjoyed how Jim ends up in sick bay after processing that maybe his better outlet for frustration is to go box with the bag; his reticence and fidgeting while Bones works, until he dozes off...totally recognizable and realistic. The detail is correct, deft and all helps to move the story along organically. I totally believe the world in which I'm living with the characters and action. I like the part where you have Jim, noting in an aside, all the masterful employment of Starfleet terminology, regulations, and sub parts thereof cited in support of the Nelson's mission report. It reminded me of my husband observing out loud to me, in his private medical practice, how it takes years to learn and apply all the language and terminology. (What is one of so many interesting things about practicing clinical medicine, is that using that terminology allows a very precise description of a problem, for example an infected appendix, using clinical diagnosis techniques. He could describe where and how the patient's appendix was lying, what it might be touching and also affecting; everything a surgeon needs to know, without needing to take X-rays. A good clinician saves time, money, and adds years of good life to their patients. But anyway,you make the reader very comfortable and firmly rooted in the characters' reality; it's absolutely delightful.
Owyheewinds chapter 26 . 5/14/2020
Wow! You could work work up to writing commercially, from graphic novels to novels! Don't stop! I found I was drawn so deeply into this chapter, I had tightened several muscle groups in response to the tension and action!
Owyheewinds chapter 23 . 5/13/2020
Wow...Spock really mastered himself, had an epiphany. The best, maturing person's outcome. Very real life between intelligent beings that are able to open up and examine themselves
Owyheewinds chapter 21 . 5/12/2020
"...Bones' hand running something blinky over him" Perfect!
Owyheewinds chapter 19 . 5/10/2020
"...crashing around...like a runaway bus" Perfect!
Owyheewinds chapter 17 . 5/10/2020
Again, well done. I believe.
Owyheewinds chapter 16 . 5/10/2020
Breathy exhalation...Well done, Author!
Owyheewinds chapter 15 . 5/10/2020
Very well done!
Owyheewinds chapter 14 . 5/9/2020
Masterful grasp on the separate characters and how they interact, spark off each other. I totally believe!
Owyheewinds chapter 11 . 5/9/2020
This chapter made sense for me, I wondered if there was an upshot to all the drinking, flinging, and Jim's personal physiology...and you did it all quite nicely, and within our 2009 arcing in Jim's personality
6,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »