Reviews for Home
Owyheewinds chapter 10 . 5/9/2020
(I was kinda hoping Jim would grab a shower...umm ketones etc. , and more from drinking and flinging...I was expecting Spock to comment on his scents. Too much fanfiction and
Owyheewinds chapter 8 . 5/8/2020
Great chapter, again! Very personal for Spock.
Owyheewinds chapter 7 . 5/8/2020
I apologize for not writing any reviews, ack! Great writing, I believe the characters that you are writing!

Thank you!
ijen524 chapter 33 . 4/28/2020
I realise it's been over but I sincerely do hope you come back to this one day! hope you are well during this Covid madness
Guest chapter 33 . 3/7/2020
I hope you someday finish this. I know it’s been 10 years, so I’m not sure if you are even writing anymore, but if you are alive, please finish this story. You are still getting reviews for it after that long, we love this massive story and would love to have an ending, because anything that I would imagine wouldn’t be even half as good as what you would write.
tonkshamsandwich chapter 33 . 12/15/2019
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this story! Loved seeing the development of their relationship, and the plot was awesome too! Loved the Irri, and everything :D

Quick question: is this fic finished? Bc I'd love to know what happened to Spocks face lol
namba64 chapter 33 . 8/16/2019
Por favor continua lo! Pleaaaase continúe it
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2019
I’m loving this so much but if I see the words at length again I’ll just die
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2019
This is one of my absolute favourite fan-fictions! One of the first I ever read and I regret not commenting years ago when I first came across it. Please please please update!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 33 . 6/17/2019
Insanely well-written
Chobbit Android29 chapter 33 . 5/30/2019
I love this.
Tyrant Luen chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
a decade! i am so late
ellavere chapter 33 . 5/13/2019
I've read this story at least a dozen times over the past decade, and each time it's just as magical as I remember. You encapsulate K/S in a way no other fic has managed, and canon itself doesn't nail it the way you have. Jim and Spock's personal growth, as well as the growth of their relationship and how they regard each other, is so beautiful and moving. Every emotional beat is visceral - I usually maintain Vulcan stoicism in public spaces, but this story has me grinning and laughing and fighting back tears no matter where I am when I read it. This is the ultimate romance, fanfiction or otherwise, but it's also hysterically funny, deeply introspective and thought-provoking, delightfully adventurous, and so. incredibly. hot. The chemistry between Jim and Spock just leaps off the page, and every tender moment between them fills my heart. There are moments I forget to breath. Every side character (especially Bones and Spock Prime) is perfectly in-character and adds so much life and dimension to the story.

You are an absolute genius, and I can't thank you enough for the gift you've given us. I hope you're well and that you're still writing; if you ever publish anything, I would buy it/read it in a heartbeat. Home is a masterpiece as it stands, but please know that if you ever decide to publish that final chapter, I (and so many others) will drop anything we're doing to read it, even if it comes decades more from now. If not, I'm happy to keep on hoping, or as Jim would say - "I'll take it how I can get it." 3
Guest chapter 33 . 4/30/2019
I love this fic so much! I’ve read it 5 times and each time it just seems to get better and better.
Long Time Reader chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
It’s been ten years.
In that time my best friend and I have earned college degrees. She’s gotten married- I’ve avoided marriage at all costs. We’ve spent a lot of time growing as people, moved through countless fandoms, but we still talk about this fic.

I remember when I’d get a phone call from her, her voice shrill with excitement, “IT’S UPDATED!” And I’d hang up immediately because I knew exactly what she meant.

And that’s, like, the coolest thing in the world. That a piece of fiction can bring people together like that, and have them coming back time and again. Honestly regardless of it’s completion- thank you.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re still writing, if you’re able. Because you have such a talent.

And if you can’t, know that you’ve touched people with your story, and will continue to until this website crashes or we all die from global warming or other form of human hubris.

And again, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.
6,403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »