Reviews for One Soul Cutter, Two Souls
Shadow Kiss Canadian chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Noitamina chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really liked this. It was sweet. Especially the end.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I see...that makes sense. XD
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
nice
Peculiar Daze chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
wow this is actually a cool idea.

Oh and it's zanpakuto.

Oh and at some points I think you mean "definetly" rather than defiantly.

Nice idea!
phppsmss chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
one of the rare fics showing that the general is not senile but a grandfather figure
weee-man chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
You're / Your

But it's a great story, though.
kingleby chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this theory makes so much sense! i love it _ and go yama, sticking up for him!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
It was very good, but just to point it out, is should actually be zanpaktou.
Legerdemain chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Colour me intrigued...looking forward to what will happen next :)

Interesting to see a softer side to the soutaichou; he's often portrayed as harsh and a stickler for the rules, but you've shown him in a paternal/grandparent-ish light, which is rather nice. I'm a little unsure about the smiling - does he always smiile that much? I'm not as familiar with the soutaichou's character as I am with others though, so don't quote me on this one. I guess it could go with his softer side, which he keeps in check during work.

I like your description of Hitsugaya training, as a dance and "at play". It is quite lovely, yet apt. The contrasting, yet harmonizing images invoked are all Hitsugaya, play and training, serious yet light and of course, heaven forbid that he admit he enjoys it!

Just some niggling things: spelling and homonymns. Spelling could do with some work, although it is still understandable ("manfistation" manifestation). Then there's the homonymns: "piece and quite" peace and quiet.

Overall, nice job though. As I said before, I'm looking forward to what wil happen next
laurelsblue chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is very good.

However you have a few spelling mistakes in the first couple of paragraphs such as repeated variations of zampakuto.
kohan walker chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow great story i cant wait to see what happens next

read and review back?