Reviews for Breaking the Rules
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I love this story so much. I've read it three times now and never get tired of it.
M.S.Carol chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
I felt he kissed her a bit prematurely but overall the other parts of the story were solid for me. It's just more of a preference for things to go slow. However, I trust your story. definitely intriguing.
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I think this has to be the funniest, most romantic Jasper - Bella story that I have read so far! You made me laugh, cry, and wish for a cold shower and not necessarily in that order lol... love it, love, it!
Sunshine011 chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
BRAVO! BRAVO! *Clapping* I loved your story and am glad to see it turn out so well!
vampiregirl31 chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
aww i love this story
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
omg loved this. I was scared you'd have him cheating or drama with groupies. So glad you didn't. Great story
lunabarriga chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I loved it... I cryed when I finished it... I wanted them to have alot of kids but I guess this is it... Waaaahhh :')... Happy tears... Best ever
hmmm chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
I got teary eyed in this epilogue mainly because it hit me that my daughter will not be able to experience the sweet protectiveness of her father... we'r re separated continents apart.
Anyway... good story! Congratulations!
IhrtTwlght chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Loved this story. Excellent writing ... A good amount of drama, but not too much. I love how you saw it through all the way to grandchildren! I love when stories are completely wrapped up like that!
IhrtTwlght chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
I like the name definitely unique. I also loved the way you played the pregnancy. I hate when you have to suffer through chapters and chapters of pregnancy when nothing in the plot is really happening. Thank God for epidurals though. I agree with you. After all the pain that needle was nothing.
IhrtTwlght chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
As long as it's not Renessme I'm happy. Glad Bella is doing better.
IhrtTwlght chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
That was a tear jerker. As long as that baby lives you and I can still be friends.
IhrtTwlght chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Protective Charlie I like. I can understand how Jasper must feel as a high schooler with a pregnant girlfriend at least he didn't push Bella away. Christmas sounded nice. I like that they are all rich so money isn't an issue.
IhrtTwlght chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
If I was Bella I would have caved also ... Woo that was hot. I need a cold shower before I read the next chapter.