Reviews for Breaking the Rules
cuteepie2 chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
I'm so sad to see this story end! You did a fantastic job on the entire story and the epilogue!
Navygirl14 chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
AW! I am so going to miss this story but the epilogue was awesome..I LMFAO..Poor Jasper..his baby girl grew up. Maria is a psycho..her son was cool..Young grandparents but hey that's okay..they can do more stuff together...I am so sad that this over but this was such a great great story..I am going to have to read this again...LOVED IT!
Kerry Hale chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Loved it all. Great job with this story. A little sad to see it come to an end.
devinebrunette chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Favourite part? The whole AWESOME story. The Epilogue is perfect I was laughing all the way through. I'm now off to check your other bits of genious
ao88 chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Fantastic Ending! Thanks for breaking it up into years and making it super grand ... will miss this story very much.
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
Great name choice! I really love this story. By the way, in addition to the Allison Krause and "Dumbo" versions of "Baby Mine," Bette Midler sang a heart wrenching rendition of that lullaby in the film "Beaches."
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
I loved it! My favorite parts were when Bella thought she had peed her pants and when Rose yelled at Emmett and he was protecting his 'junk' and appoligizing for something he didn't do yet. Those made me laugh. I also liked the name, very cute, I think. :)
ssderks chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
I was wondering when you were adding? would love to keep reading.
Raynee Dae chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
love it awesome baby name btw and i can totally see bella screamin ur never touchin me again LOL
cindysark chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
You had me laughing through most of that, especially because most of it was incredibly accurate. I can tell you've done that before :-). And the name is freaking PERFECT! I love it so much! The whole end where Jasper was talking to her made me tear up. I'm looking forward to more!

Oh, and I thought the epidural tickled too :-). I asked for it before my contractions started with my second, lol!
A Chuisle A Chroi chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
Ah, this story is lovely, brought a tear to my eye. Thank you and update soon!
TishPhoenix chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
That was really a clever name hun :D luv'd the chapter can't wait to read more :D
BaconButt chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
That was very cute name!

I did not see that coming.

Now that you've mentioned it, the epidural did tickle.

The most uncomfortable tickle, if that even make sense.
shelbron chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
That was so sweet. Jasper as a new daddy was so cute.
Samic chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
Comments on name choice -

well its quite amusing to me because the city i live in actually has a Penny's Lane (street address) obviously ppl live there too.

so like i said quite amusing but i like it. its kinda sweet in a way.

great chapter.