Reviews for Breaking the Rules
IhrtTwlght chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
That was so cute! I love the fluff.
IhrtTwlght chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Nice chapter! Jasper was real sweet ... He's on the right track.
IhrtTwlght chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Ewww I'm not a fan of his revenge. I think he went a bit too far with that at the end, but I can see how past and recent experiences would make him "see red" and react like that at the end. Hope Bella is ok and Jasper finds a way to make up for that.
IhrtTwlght chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
That was classic! I love Bella's revenge. I'm sitting in my room clapping and fist pumping for women everywhere!
IhrtTwlght chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I can just imagine Jasper singing I love it. Poor Bella that was a real dick move on Jasper's part. I really think Bella should give him a bit of a hard time in retaliation.
IhrtTwlght chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I like JPOV it was nice. It's great that you don't really overlap the story with the POVs that drives me insane with some authors and I usually end up skipping every other chapter just to get around that. It seems like Jasper is coming around a little bit. Bella is very talented. Maria is such a cunt. I like that James and Victoria are parents in this story, very unique indeed.
IhrtTwlght chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
A little different ... Definitely a good start.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
Just read ur story & let meh just say fucken beautiful! I loved it! How jasper got all jealous wen penny went on her first date...laughed my ass off! Fuck wen I have my kids, it's not going to be my husband embarrassing them wen they go on dates, it's goin to fucken be me (insert evil grin her...buahahahahahahha!) gosh I love being evil!

Well anyways...really loved ur story...fan-fucken-tastic!

U even had meh crying wen Bella was in that car accident...poor Jasper, felt so bad for him. U seriously scared meh, I thought Bella had lost the bby but then I kept reading and I was like " OH THANK YOU!" but u really did scare meh for a moment their.

Anyways...again...Good Job! :)
denise marie cullen chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
great job love the story
Mac128 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Fabulous! This is the first of your stories that I've read; I loved every chapter! On to the next one!

Mac*
angel04une chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
Soooo good!
JulesCapulet chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
you. are. the. best. writer. on. earth.

end of story. loved it.

jules-

AUSSIE PRIDE!
JayyShayy chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
That was jus an awesome chapter. Penny is goin to b spoiled to death by those people
starnosy chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
I found your story before...I must say...it is wonderful...I loved to read it...D

Especially the last chapter...hahaha...too cute...

Jasper is such a cute daddy...)
foxylady1on1 chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
come across this story today have really loved thank you
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »