Reviews for Triage
Fan of hurt dean chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love it, but would also love it even more if would go into more detail and make it longer.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice one!
marinawings chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this is a great little story. very winchester. just the sort of thing that would happen to them, with bobby there to look after 'em. good work!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was so great. You just have a way of capturing the emotion dead on.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Whew! *wipes brow* I'm exhausted and it was so short! You really pack a lot into a drabble.

Awesome!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hands cupping flushed cheeks... I've got you... arms around Dean's chest... guh.

Awesome.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love this one - very nice.

Phoebe
devra chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
You managed in the space of a few words to convey not only hurt and comfort, but also how much these boys mean to each other.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
god ouchie! I love it when one or other holds the other from behind! Does that make me bad? Nah! Bev xx
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Man, even in the Stone Age they had alcohol to help dull the pain! Couldn't you allow Bobby some skill at a needle and a knowledge of pain killers? That said - nice image:-)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Excellent compression of h/c and care and even a touch of story into a drabble! Very enjoyable read.
JenF chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow - in so few words you've captured everything I love about this show. You've got hurt Dean, Sam being supportive and wibbly at the same time and an awesome Bobby!

Fab :)
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is VERY good. I mean, OUCH. But it's kind of perfect. Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Go Bobby! Such an awesome drabble.

So much descriptions and pain.

A work of art.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I just wrote my first-ever drabble this week and realized just how hard it is to fit something meaningful into so few words. So I'm MAJORLY impressed with the lovely bit of hurt/comfort you fit into so few words here.

I really loved this. Sam getting behind Dean to hold him while Bobby pops the ankle back in, murmuring reassurances, then Sam throwing up at his brother's pain. Very, very nice. I'm favoriting this!