Reviews for Call For Help
keepcalm chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
great story! I was interested the whole way through and your plot was unique. The end was well laid out and didnt seem fake or rushed at all. This is the kind of writing i love on this site! Great work!
Kay8abc chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely loved Charlie's big gesture. I loved the rose petals.

-Kate
Stahchild chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
The high that I found myself in after reading your amazing story has been replaced by the sadness/disappointment that I feel after reading your AN. Sadness, because there are people out there that wouldn't know a good story if it slapped them in the face and disappointment because those types of people have grown in number and lessened in IQ over the years. I too remember the 'good old days' when people would just read the summaries and then choose not to read the story. I don't think these types of 'negative for the sake of being cruel' people realise that without stories written by talented authors such as yourself, there would be no ffnet.

Anyway back to your amazing story. I loved it. It was so very well written that I could see it as an actual episode of the show. Amita's characterisation was probably the most honest that I've seen her portrayed in fanfiction. There are other stories that come very close, but this story bought a usually secondary character to the forefront.

Thank you for sharing, and enjoy your time-out!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
I am sorry to see you leave.. you are a great writer... i have read almost all of your number stories... and like or loved all of them... please dont let mean people make you do some think you love... and i know you love it becouse no one can write like you and not love it... good luck
fyrefly101 chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
I think, if this is the route the writers choose to go when season 6 begins, I will be more than delighted. Both Charlie and Amita's reactions here are perfect, plausible, and so very "them". I've really enjoyed this, although I will say my favourite bit was Alan's gleam when he realised Don might actually be doing something about Robin. Thanks for a great read!
Tsari14 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Ha ha LOL! I loved that story and I loved the ending! It actually made me laugh out loud!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
I'm yelling at the moment. What the eff, I just found you and you're hiatusing. Not cool! Stupid dumb reviewers. I for one loved this!

Elodie
redlady7909 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I have just finished reading this story. I am sorry that people don't remember that they aren't talking to a computer but a human being. I very much enjoy your writing and I am going to start reading my way through your stories. Of course it could be the fact that I love to imagine what could or might be. Thank you again and I hope to find you well and I know i will be excited when you again decide to post, be it days, weeks, months, or years. Thank you again for the read and the simply enjoyment I get.
pendragoness chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
aw...This story is amazing!

I can't let myself believe Amita will ever say no in the actual show just cause every time I watch Angels and Demons I have to comment on how cute Charlie looks when he proposes...but this fic does a really good job with looking at all the reasons Amita has to say no and what might happen :D

Kudos!

pendragoness
D'Arean chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I certainly don't understand, why you got negative responses to your story. Everything I've read so far is written beautifully, with interesting plot-twists and great characterization.

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't that what fanfic is about, to follow the avenues the show does not follow. Keep writing, because you certainly can write and your ideas are worth reading. Believe me, there are enough stories at ffnet where I would only waste my time. Your stories by comparison are always entertaining and well written.

I think, constructive critisizm is always appreciated by an author, negative responses will always exist, because it is not possible to make all readers happy. Write primarily for yourself, not other people. If your story makes you happy, you reached your goal. Everything else is bonus.

I hope this review will help you to consider writing again.

:-) Andrea

( By the way, you have more courage than I do. I'm still trying to work up the nerve to put my stories online.)
numom1 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Well, I for one, liked the story. I can see something like this actually happening on the show, especially when they ended it with the cliffhanger that they did.

I am most sincerely disappointed that you are not writing at the moment, as I always enjoy your stories. Total bummer! The only thing that would have made this story better would have been some A/U Charlie whumping (you know, complications to his head injury), but, hey, that's just me. ;)

Please, if possible, ignore those negative people and come back and write more. Pretty please! The rest of us here love your stories! Thanks for sharing them with all of us! :D

Laura
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Well, I've only just read this story as I'm in the UK and didn't want to get any spoilers - and I loved it! I thought the proposal was amazing, and I would definitely like to know how Don plans to outdo Charlie!

Mean reviews aren't very nice, but you shouldn't let them "declaw" you - you're an amazing author (definitely my favourite within the numb3rs genre!)and anyone who says otherwise is either jealous, stupid or insane. Sure maybe the plot doesn't appeal to some people, and thats personal preference, but for the vast majority of us we love it! I only discovered your work recently, and your fanfiction alerts appearing in my mail box have lightened my day - you'll be sadly missed by me!

Hopefully you'll come back from hiatus soon, because nobody does whumping and Amita bashing like you!

Hollie :)
Likhoy chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
I really really enjoyed this.

While it isn't totally canon, I find it extremely plausible.

You did well and I'm sorry that some people just cannot understand your talent for writing these fanfiction.

Your writing brought me to tears, honestly, I was moved by this.

You get two thumbs up.
Josu chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
When I read the part about the elephant in the room I couldn't help but smile, I've never seen it described like that. I loved it. I also loved the ending with how Charlie proposed, so funny.
RandomTVFan30 chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I did start reading the story though I'll have to reread later. Its quite interesting.

Though reading your end notes answered a question I had been noticing on another story author. Its sad the meanness trend has taken hold here. Hope things settle out soon and all the writers can come back and not get bullied.