Reviews for Music of the Spheres
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Although I don't really like this pairing, your stories are remarkable!
Qieru chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
*hobbles over* SPAMMIT. HOW DID I KEEP FORGETTING TO REVIEW THIS ONE? *ashamed at herself* I saved it for the last because it was my favorite of the fics you dedicated to me (if I am allowed to choose, at any rate) and apparently I just never came to it and for that I am most sorry D: )

I think part of my favoritism just lies in the whole scene you've set up. The lazy atmosphere, their general attitude and behavior, and perhaps just because the idea of Kent having a foxtail in his mouth was just such an appealing mental image. x3

[Finally, when it tickles at her neck, she squirms away from it and sits up straight, mock-glaring at him as he sits there, a perfectly serious expression on his face.] He

[Her toes are still dangling in the water as she rests her arms on either side of his head] *tries to mentally picture this* Are...his feet in the water too, then? P: However it works, the whole scene is cute. x3

[Minutes pass and neither of them feel the need to say anything.] I... I like that these characters are capable of such a thing, just enjoying each others' company. It just shows the peace they have with each other.

[Lyn listens carefully, with only the feeling of Kent’s heart beating against her palm to distract her.] Her fingers were on his jaw, but then his heart is beneath her palm? Might want to...transition that unless something went horribly wrong and Kent needs to be speaking with a cleric. xD

[His brown eyes remain mirthless, though, and she realizes he’s playing innocent; he would be good at it except that she knows him too well; he can’t fool her.] He Cutecute. x3

[“That’s my stomach,” she says, hands grabbing his sides where his skin is sensitive; he’s the one squirming, now, and he can’t help but give her one of those little half-smiles of his as he grabs her arms and pushes her away from him]I like this part a lot, though I'm sure you already knew that. What makes this part all the more fun is that I'm able to picture it so easily. X3

[“You’d never go hungry on my watch,” he whispers, but the serious edge to his voice has been replaced by something softer, gentler, and when he kisses her back, she almost melts against him.] Aw I like this, I like it a lot. It's a part of him that isn't often seen, but completely within the scope of his character.

[He really doesn’t care what he might get if he wins.

He fully intends to let her win.] D'aww

*coos over the cute and the fluff* Lovelovelove

And (however belated) Thank you so much CCx

Qieru
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Really cute. It is one of my favourites also. Thanks for the fic!
SierralaineWalsh chapter 1 . 5/18/2009