Reviews for The Truth revealed
What is this chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awful spelling, awful dialogue, no use of quotations. Dude, this needs serious work.
I Read For the Content chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Alright...stop. There's a few things that you can do to vastly improve the reading ease of your story.

1. Start a new paragraph when a new person starts talking. All those middle and high school english teachers that say "a paragraph should contain 5 sentences"...they lied to you.

2. Don't don't DON'T have every single statement in bold. That chops the story into little unappetizing pieces. The paragraph break method saves the continuity and makes it easier to read.
I Read For the Content chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Quotation marks. You need them.
LittleKnitt chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
PLEASE update soon! :D haha hinata is so cute lecturing naruto xP

their baby sounds cute :D
Akuma Kon chapter 30 . 8/22/2010
Good, could be better. I notice that you have a problem mixing up your would and wouldn't. as well as the ones with did, should, etc. But a great story overall.
ultraguy7x chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
This is a pretty interseting story, good job
OnGuard chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
is there a reason why all your speeches are in bold print?
Rose Tiger chapter 30 . 5/23/2010
Naruto got henpecked by Hinata! Kisame should stay alone. Keep going.
DiscipleOfAnime chapter 30 . 5/23/2010
Been waiting for an update for this chapter for a long time. Like what you did with the elemental training for Naruto's team. Keep up the good work and upload soon.

-Stay Gold
Lucem Yoru chapter 30 . 5/23/2010
Nice, I vote for Kisame/Kurenai, never seen this pairing before, and it could be fun to see it.
Lucem Yoru chapter 29 . 5/16/2010
Nice, can't wait to see how it goes in the spar between Kisame and Naruto, not to mention when they start looking for the spirit kings.
kuichigo chapter 29 . 12/19/2009
I have to say i love your imagination and creativity with ya characters ya spread the development of ya characters well and even made the bad guys intriguing can't wait for future chapters a new fan
DiscipleOfAnime chapter 29 . 11/12/2009
Update soon! Did you read the new chapter of Naruto? I now see that Kisame is inhumanly strong. Looking forward to the Naruto/Kisame fight.
Master-of-the-Arts-Foo chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
WOW! HAHA that was a funny and romantic chapter. I loved the ending lol. Well we are all pervs on the inside:)
Rose Tiger chapter 29 . 11/3/2009
Please continue. Ths is good.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »