Reviews for City of Gods
astrumadamas chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
One probably should not make a habit of reading sequels before their predecessors, but I fared well despite. In other words, your writing should be far more popular than it currently is.
Dr. Doodle chapter 19 . 12/16/2009
As I expected, a nice chapter to polish off the story well :)

I have to admit that the shower scene was a bit on the erotic side but I know Mr. J was just trying to prove a point to Eddie, that being that he pretty much runs the asylum.

But I'm looking forward to your sequel to see what you've got in store, I LOVE Scarecrow so I'm excited for it!

This was a very well thought through story and I'm glad that I finally read it all, very well done I have to say! :)
Dr. Doodle chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
I love how you've done this chapter, especially how the Riddler summed up everything about how the chain of events unfurled. It was very well thought through and I can only hope that I come up with something that good for my story haha :)

I'll go and read the epilogue now and enjoy how nicely you've closed the story off :)
Dr. Doodle chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
I LOVED the E. Nigma show, the Riddler has always been one of my favourites, of course my love for Harley and Joker has always overshadowed him in some way but I just can't resist loving him when he's being condescending to people :D

I'm also so flattered to have been mentioned at the end, I'm glad you got inspired by the torture scene in Shadow of the Bat but I have to catch up on my reviewing of this story though, I feel as though I'm doing you a huge injustice by not reviewing sooner so I'll read the rest and review right now :)
Dr. Doodle chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
I've been meaning to review this sooner! But God I love the Riddler and I especially love how he likes the sound of his own voice, it's just like him :]

Gotta love Harley, she's adorable with that imagination of hers!

I wonder what the riddle is? Hm...it's a shame I'm no good at them :[
Dr. Doodle chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
I have to say that the way in which you write the characters is really great. The speech is so well written and I'm still loving this story - keep it going!

Harley & Ivy AND Eddie? LOVE it! Harley's also adorable with her clulessness here haha! can't wait to see what happens next :]

& also, I love Killer Croc so yey! :D
Dr. Doodle chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
Ahh I LOVE Harley & Ivy! :]

& poor Alfred, the Riddler's really awesome in this though!

Love this story!
Madame Estrella chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
This story is coming together very well. I got that the "City of Gods" was meant to represent the larger than life egos of the characters involved, it is a great title. It reminds me of "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman.

You incorporate elements of the characters from the animated series and 1960's Batman very well. I also liked the Sherlock Holmes references.

Keep up the good work!
Madame Estrella chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I like how the Joker weaves his story of his childhood based off events from "The Dark Knight" and his story about his drunk father. You keep him very genuine to the point that he gets offended when Harley tries to point out his contradictions.
Madame Estrella chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! Batman's interviews of the various villains was great and the portrayal of Joker was hilarious.

"Do you have a reflection?" Great line!
Dr. Doodle chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
I feel kind of sorry for Bullock, though I've never much liked the character it was quite moving to see how upset he is.

I'm loving the interaction between Harley and Ivy too, there's so much going on here all at once so I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring :]
Dr. Doodle chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Wow this is crazy, it's absolute chaos but I love it because of that :P

I also really like how you've used so many different villains because you've used all my favourites - Harley, Joker, Scarecrow & Riddler so I have no complaints about it at all, just keep it coming! :]
Dr. Doodle chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
I really like this still, also I love Harley too much :]

You have stayed a little more loyal to the original Harley and not strayed too far from her, it's great!
Dr. Doodle chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really like this still, also I love Harley too much :]

Dr. Doodle chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
I have to say that I'm loving this story so far, Harley's such an interesting character so it's always great to read a fanfic including her and The Joker! I really can't wait for the next chapter :]