Reviews for Dead To The World The Rewrite
Anonny chapter 6 . 3/5
"The men left and Marcus remained behind." I don't know if you intended that to suggest that Marcus isn't a man... but it certainly fits! lol
Anonny chapter 5 . 3/5
Err... what?! It's not as if this hasn't been taking interesting turns but this last one with Adriana? If there's something in her turning up just now, this turn is a DOOZY!
Anonny chapter 3 . 3/5
lol - just for the record, you have your sailing parlance wrong... unless you decided to throw in two, effectively, contrasting/conflicting sailing metaphors. A 'sheet' is a rope, not a piece of canvas that catches wind. If a sheet is loose and allowing the (canvas) sail to flap, then the sheet is said to be 'to the wind.' So on a boat which only has three sails and therefore three sheets, (actually, some sails have two sheets, one to port and one to starboard, but let's not be too fussy,) having three sheets 'to the wind' means the three sails are flapping freely and the boat is at the mercy of the wind and waves and can stagger like it's drunk. It also is only going to make minimal progress because the boat will only travel as fast as any other object tossed around on the waves.

It's a very common mistake made by non-sailors and beginning sailors to think that a sheet is the thing that catches the wind. After all, a sheet is a big piece of cloth that you put on your bed so it MUST be the thing that catches the wind, right? Logical, but wrong. :-)

Hmm... interesting. Mac feeling uncomfortable with how Harm's treating her... maybe she isn't used to her men treating her properly.
steamboat chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Wonderful story! The Road Not Taken is for fools and romantics! The road you have chosen for our two favorite characters was just that. Full of romance and adventure! It was a wonderful journey! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
mac...sara. fanfic that use that line (mac...sara) are bad fanfic and a lost of time to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
your fanfic sucks madame. you made me loose my time.
achaon chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Liz, just re-read this story again. It's hard to find gems like this so I read good old stories every once in a while.
Macko chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
This story was very good ! I like it !
Sunset chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Enjoy reading this story again & again. You are a very talented writer and I love your Harm & Mac. Hope to see a new story from you in the future!
gypsyrose06 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
I really liked this and I am all for endings that are less jag like!
achaon chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
I enjoyed this story more than the first. Thanks for the memories.
thorteso chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Great story! I was hooked until I finished it!
msacorona chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Great story! Thanks for writing/rewriting. Does this mean you will write us a new story? I would love another shipper story from you!
judy52sa chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Superb rewrite, LizD! I always enjoy your stories immensely, and I'll admit that I can't remember the first one in detail (although the plot did sound a bit familiar); but this was superb. Your H/M are always very believable; you nail them each time. Thanks for this! I agree with jeanaz8...any time you want a 'do-over,' that'd be OK with me.
mariposa1 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Very much enjoyed your story