Reviews for Dead To The World The Rewrite
steamboat chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Wonderful story! The Road Not Taken is for fools and romantics! The road you have chosen for our two favorite characters was just that. Full of romance and adventure! It was a wonderful journey! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
mac...sara. fanfic that use that line (mac...sara) are bad fanfic and a lost of time to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
your fanfic sucks madame. you made me loose my time.
achaon chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Liz, just re-read this story again. It's hard to find gems like this so I read good old stories every once in a while.
Macko chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
This story was very good ! I like it !
Sunset chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Enjoy reading this story again & again. You are a very talented writer and I love your Harm & Mac. Hope to see a new story from you in the future!
gypsyrose06 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
I really liked this and I am all for endings that are less jag like!
achaon chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
I enjoyed this story more than the first. Thanks for the memories.
thorteso chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Great story! I was hooked until I finished it!
msacorona chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Great story! Thanks for writing/rewriting. Does this mean you will write us a new story? I would love another shipper story from you!
judy52sa chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Superb rewrite, LizD! I always enjoy your stories immensely, and I'll admit that I can't remember the first one in detail (although the plot did sound a bit familiar); but this was superb. Your H/M are always very believable; you nail them each time. Thanks for this! I agree with jeanaz8...any time you want a 'do-over,' that'd be OK with me.
mariposa1 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Very much enjoyed your story
Jeanaz8 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Loved reading this story again. I read it a long time ago so didn't really notice the changes in the rewrite. It was just nice to have a good story to read again by one of the best writers. Not following the whole Bugme mess and then Paraguay is much better than the way the show played out. I like your handling of the situation much better.

Any future new stories or possible rewrites you may plan will definitely be appreciated by this reader.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Seriously one of the best I've ever read! Loved it!
gypsyrose06 chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
You had me really worried there for a minute. Very tense!