Reviews for Every Cloud
mylove24 chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
Great story
Couldnt stop reading it.
blakisha42 chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
I've read this story quite a few times along with all of your ejami fics and they never get old or borring to me. Please keep writing Ejami fics they are the best!
Pumpkin chapter 27 . 9/27/2010
I loved reading your story from beginning to end,thank you for writing it and giving me some great laughs along the way.

I hope to read more from you.
EvilChani chapter 27 . 10/1/2009
I just wanted to tell you how much I adore this story and the one before it! I recently started watching Days (I actually watched a few years ago and got hooked on Sami and EJ, but stopped because the storytelling was too slow!) and just love EJ and wish he and Sami would get together once EJ learns that Sydney is actually their child. Anyway, you have a real knack for humor! Your characterizations are spot-on and, though I admit I know nothing about John, I *really* enjoy his character. This story has had me in stitches on more than one occasion!

Since I suppose I should offer some constructive criticism, instead of just telling you how awesome it all was (which is true!), I'll just point out that I found a few typos. I don't know if you have a beta reader or not, but if you'd like one, I will offer my services to you. All the better since it would mean I'd get to read more EJ/Sami fic before you publish it! ;-)
MademoiselleGF chapter 27 . 9/2/2009
I adore your stories!
s m Neal chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wonderful chapter
Pufkinz chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
"... John suddenly appeared at the large bay window to Rolf’s left and the two men’s eyes met. Rolf gave a visible start at seeing the other man standing outside. John arched an unimpressed eyebrow at Rolf and glared at him, obviously unhappy with what he saw as the other man’s betrayal. He pointed to Rolf and then made a neck snapping movement with his hands. Rolf hastily shook his head, obviously eager to defend himself. He made a motion like he was reading a book and then he suddenly slumped forward before blearily opening his eyes and looking around wildly. John looked unimpressed by the man’s silent defence and made out like he was holding something up and then promptly made his other hand into a pair of scissors and snipped it off. EJ winced again, not taking that as a good sign and judging by Rolf’s frantic waving of his arms, either did the he.

EJ just shook his head in disbelief as he watched the two men continue their game of charades through the window at each other. He had entrusted his family’s safety to the modern day version of Laurel and Hardy - what had he been thinking? They were both as crazy as each other as they kept at the absurd display of acting out their own little conversation between the two of them."

LOL! this is by far my favourite part of this tsory thus far... LOL! OM... LOL!

I love John and Rolf...

I am aware and greatly intrigued by all the happenings in this wonderful tale... however Rolf and John win out in this Chapter

Thanks Lou for this marvelous story!

P.S: I joined a site to read your fics only to learn that I have to make 30 post before I can even access them where they are... Now I have to tell you that just hurt... [Frustated the daylight out of me] is there any other way to just enjoy your stories I assure I am above and beyond 18yrs.
Pufkinz chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
I LOVE JOHN

"“It’s only when you’re on your back,” John informed him, “And maybe she’s a heavy sleeper and has never noticed or maybe she finds it endearing or maybe she spends half the night with a pillow just above your face deciding if the jail time would be worth it.”

EJ pulled back a little and eyed his uncle suspiciously. That last thing sounded a little too grounded in reality for EJ’s liking and did he remember a dream where he was underwater and couldn’t breath there for awhile?

“Did you try and smother me in my sleep Uncle?” asked EJ in a kind of resigned horror.

“Don’t be ridiculous nephew,” he said straight faced, “That would be like you trying to shoot me and as you’ve so reliable reassured me - that never actually happened.”"

ROTFLMAO!

bsolutely loving the John/EJ interaction...
Pufkinz chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
Absolutely Loved the updates...

EJ's handling of Chris was spectacular... LOL

LOVE JOHN! His lines are hilarious... btw why do you have the poor man suffering... can't you let him get to 2nd base... LOL

Hey I was enjoying Rolf, please don't let him be mixed up with Stefano and Lucas and can we see more of Emily

Thx for sharing

GB
Shadow2485 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Awesome fic. update soon please. I tried to read this on Forbidden Love but it wouldn't let me so i hope to read it here
Lana chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Great story. Please continue.