Reviews for Circle 3: Dances
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
That was a lovely read. Thanks
Aelita chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
It was cute and I'm Confused!
together24x3 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
My heart ached for them! This is soooo good!
Lucky's Girl chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
Hi,

AW! They are so unbeliably cute! Resistant to the new and almost forbidden acts, yet so easy to fall into them again. That is the toment of Remy and Rogue! Ha!

I loved this chapter so much. It was great and teh rising sun thing was frekain' amazing!

Paige

P.S was this ever re-done completley? Before I started reading your stories, I was reading Romy stuff and I came across a story called dances or dancing, I can't quite remember and Remy wa watching Rogue dance as she did laundry and I was just wondering if this had been that story since it had the same name!
Lucky's Girl chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
HI,

Aw! I love them, they are so cute! Really, I feel horribly that they are forced like this in these situations, but don't we look at it in the same ways anyways? We do, or I do.

Yo udescrube the event leading up to the envidanle question well. You show what leads to their 'breaking point' very well, and I eat it up. It dwelves so deeply into their emotions and I like the very contrastising opinions of Remy. The polar opposite of what he wants and doesn't and vice versa. It was very nice!

Thank you so much!

Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
HI,

OH, they can be so miserable, but it is their tradget ythat gets us in the end and absorbes us! I really liked the mentio nof Ororo and Logan getting together, I love them as a couple! It's hard to get them together thogh because we all know Logan. I love it anyways and her risistance and giving in is very true.

I also like how her concious battles against her so much! I freakin' love it, but poor Remy. He always tries. I think Logan is right, he is good for her. Logan is all knowing...we should just listen to him from now on! Ha!

Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Hi,

Aw! I loved 'guarddog' Logan. It is so like him, but he always knows when to stop! Hee, I really liked the description of his emotions from her view on his eyes. He doesn't share them much and that is really key to bringing him to life! You of course got it, but I thought I'd say so.

I saw one grammar mistake, it says in the ending section, The light has returned to. it should be too I think if I read the context right! Thanks so much!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Hi,

Ha! You give us thier feelings and their emotions and then you fit just the tiniest piece to the puzle in. Enough to keep us reading in anticipation and not enough to satisphie us! I love it! I especially loved the whole the...her room. It was great!

The poor guys! But we love them and their misery unless it doesn't work out and then maybe some tears might ensue! You NEVER know! Ha, great job!

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hi,

That was a great start! I really liked the view form both of their sides. How she is being open, but is more closed off ad of course you nailed Remy by the head! It was perfect, I also like the mysterious background surrounding it. Sucking the reader in with just the first chapter, yay! Thanks so much!

ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Aw, I love that they admitted their feelings to one another. They defintiely deserve to be together. It was a rough beginning but they were able to work things out. Thanks so much for the lovely ending! :)
pennylane87 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
It's always kind of sad to see such a great story like this coming to an end, but hey it just opens you the door for more and more great ideas and new stories (I'll always love your writting!) you did it again girl, a perfect ending for a great story. The entire scene was just lovely, never an embrance sounded so romantic. Loved it, hope to read more of your cool stuff soon... I'm pretty sure I'll LOL ;)
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Beautiful, it really is. :3 Your descriptions are brilliant, the flow is impeccable, characterization is perfection... I can't even describe the rest. You create an exquisite mood. Lovely.

-Dots
moviemom44 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
"He holds her close before the open doors, the sunrise spilling over them with tender sweetness. She has stiffened in his arms, so uncertain—always uncertain—until finally, she begins to relax against him and nestles her head against his shoulder. Her soft, sweet scent wafts over him and he drops a gentle kiss against her hair."

...and she will fight that same battle every day, maybe not forever, but for a long time, and his response will always be the same, too. Except in times when it's all just too much and then his fiery Cajun temper will rise and she will be the one to relent, to forgive and she will offer a relaxed, soothing caress and tender words. Because the best dance partners are the ones who can both lead and follow as the music of their hearts demands.

You said it yourself, this is REAL. No relationship is ever just moonlight and roses, or just biting and clawing-love and pain are two sides of the same coin. The trick is knowing when to flip it and what to do when it lands. As sad as I am to see this one end, I am still glad that you took the time to bring it to a close.

And thanks for the compliments on my compliments to you. It's enormous fun for me when I 'get' someone's story and then they let me know that I did.

All the best,

Wendie
Laceylou76 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
This was an amazing story of angst. It's so amazing how you write them, and my heart clenched painfully all the way through this story. Even to the very last "I love you" was whispered, I just wanted to burst into tears. I'm so glad they were able to get through this tough time, and I hope Remy keeps his promise to himself, and never lets go of her!

Great job, and I'm so happy that you're back to writing, and can't wait to check out your new website when it's up and running!
Irual chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
this is really nice and I am SO glad that you posted this. it's really a treat to read the emotional impact you have my dear.

as always I am a fan and a friend and I'll be waiting to hear from you whenever the urge to write hits :-)

Irual

PS here is a basket of sweet delights to keep the inspiration strong.

I have some pecan shortbread cookies, some chocolate covered sugar cookies and some of my special fruit and nut bars. these are spicy and sweey and the allspice, cinnimon and ginger evoke a real holiday feel for me. they have dates, figs, candied cherrys and pinapple as well as walnuts and pecans so enjoy these chewy yumfests with some hot chocolate, tea or cold milk and I'll type to you later my friend

Irual