Reviews for The Gate Amidst the Ivy
Tushya chapter 19 . 3/25
It's about time this lovely story gets an update
Q chapter 19 . 2/3
I'm so glad you stopped writing.
Congrats - this is a rare Sak/Sas fic where there is barely any relationship between the two despite there being 19 chapters. That is quite an accomplishment. I would've wasted more time had I actually read every word but I scanned it and I still felt bored.

You put so much description and less action / dialogue.
I was thinking 'OMG get to the point!'
host of guests chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
I am very thankful for the time and creative energy you've put into this story. I give you my well deserved thanks. I also plead for a quicker update since it's been up to 6 years since you've update this story. I have loved and followed this story so far since it's beginnings. As a Christmas gift to all readers it will be nice if you updated this story. Thank you and God bless you
Bangtan trash chapter 19 . 5/22/2016
I should've known better than to read a story updated 5 years ago ;w; I haven't learned my lesson yet gdi... I really love this story tho, It's unique and refreshing to the eyes... I wish author-san would've continued :(
Lesbrasdemer chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
Guuuh! Are you going to continue this!? It's so freakingly GOOD. Like, I can't believe you are fourteen! You write so well! The dynamics, the characters, the backup story, everything is so fine. You have a writing style really fitting to this story you've created, and I really love it. It would be so great if you decidedd to finish it (but it's been years since the last update, so I know it's kinda foolish to think so. But still, one can dream, no?)
So, that's it. Love your story. Wish you could continue it.
Ps. Sorry if the english is bad; not my native languaje :)
XxInnocentFlirtationsXx chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! You havent updated for six years. *Snif sniff*
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
thank you I need a smexy Sasuke who won't bitch his head off about revenge and his hning
ObscurityDays chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
I see this hasn't been updated since 2011. I started reading this earlier, and I must say you're a very good writer. It'd be a shame if this wasn't continued. Hope you return sometime and continue!
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Will you be returning to update this story?
I really liked your plot and hope that you finish this... :)
Danyele chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
I'm sad. Yes, you should be too 'cause I read it all and reviewed once butthis hasn't been updated since 2011! I'm weeping!
Anyways, one of the best Naruto fics I've came across. (Too bad it's abandoned?)
Hope you did not give it up... *sobs*
myungbutt chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
where is the updateeee?it's 2015 for god's sake!
snowrabbit2012 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
The flashback is annoying in the flow. But the story is good! * keeps reading*
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
Please finish it
bj chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
it was awesome
BookWormFT chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I read 'The Secret Garden' when i was 8 and it will always be one of my favs! i thought there was a similarity
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »