Reviews for The Gate Amidst the Ivy
Bangtan trash chapter 19 . 5/22
I should've known better than to read a story updated 5 years ago ;w; I haven't learned my lesson yet gdi... I really love this story tho, It's unique and refreshing to the eyes... I wish author-san would've continued :(
x.-kTa-.x chapter 19 . 4/28
Guuuh! Are you going to continue this!? It's so freakingly GOOD. Like, I can't believe you are fourteen! You write so well! The dynamics, the characters, the backup story, everything is so fine. You have a writing style really fitting to this story you've created, and I really love it. It would be so great if you decidedd to finish it (but it's been years since the last update, so I know it's kinda foolish to think so. But still, one can dream, no?)
So, that's it. Love your story. Wish you could continue it.
Ps. Sorry if the english is bad; not my native languaje :)
Rin Nohara 02 chapter 19 . 4/6
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! You havent updated for six years. *Snif sniff*
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
thank you I need a smexy Sasuke who won't bitch his head off about revenge and his hning
ObscurityDays chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
I see this hasn't been updated since 2011. I started reading this earlier, and I must say you're a very good writer. It'd be a shame if this wasn't continued. Hope you return sometime and continue!
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Will you be returning to update this story?
I really liked your plot and hope that you finish this... :)
Danyele chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
I'm sad. Yes, you should be too 'cause I read it all and reviewed once butthis hasn't been updated since 2011! I'm weeping!
Anyways, one of the best Naruto fics I've came across. (Too bad it's abandoned?)
Hope you did not give it up... *sobs*
myungbutt chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
where is the updateeee?it's 2015 for god's sake!
snowrabbit2012 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
The flashback is annoying in the flow. But the story is good! * keeps reading*
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
Please finish it
bj chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
it was awesome
BookWormFT chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I read 'The Secret Garden' when i was 8 and it will always be one of my favs! i thought there was a similarity
ksk chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
If just there's no this (flasback) I would conoletely love to read the rest chaps but noooo.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Ok I loved when Sasuke said the Lady Haruno is my Bonded! Wow i was shocked myslf! Sasuke-kun is really intelligent!
laila45 chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
I really like how you write this story,it flows really nicely.I hope you will be soon able to continue it.:)
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »