Reviews for Inviting Trouble
L chapter 5 . 3/21
I know you're not likely to update this anytime soon, but I want you to know how enjoyable your writing is. I keep coming back to this story due its awesomeness. )
serenesorceress chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hope you're still interested in continuing this?
X chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Good!
Anifan13 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Awesooooooome stooorrrryyyyyy
XD lovely writing
Scully chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I am really really enjoying this fic! Its hard to find a story where one of the central characters aren't ooc. You do an excellent job! I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
Rei chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Aww poor Near, Mello didn't know that his words actually hurt Near. Plus him drinking will only result in recklessness. Good chapter please update soon!
Rei chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
So Light's dad died?! How and aww poor Mello having to deal with the overload of sweet curtsy of L xD
Rei chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
That was awesome! So no wonder L and Near live together! I love how Matt is so cool here and when he asked L, "You're not. Uh. Havingsexwithhim?" I swear I laughed cause of how L must have felt.
Rei chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Good to see that Kira is the major case in this story and that fortune! Near needs to pay close attention soon :) good chapter and I love that you introduced Light!
Rei chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
An interesting way to start off the story! It sounds really good :)
inactiveaccount777 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Really good chapter! I love how you write Mello and Near interactions. :)
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I'm still reading this story! And I'm still enjoying it-I love reading Mello and Near interacting.
FallenHero93 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Finally, you updated! I'm so glad I got to read another chapter, but it was soooo short! Oh, please keep writing!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Lol! Yeah, he won't do it again..
Thanks for the chapter. Update?
inactiveaccount777 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
It was certainly more than a decent effort! I really enjoy how you write these characters. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »