Reviews for Anesthetized
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Painfully accurate presentation of their pain. Also, shows exactly just what they've overcome together.
Very well done.
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
P.S. I just downloaded the song (talented artist no doubt!) and listened to it while reflecting on your story. To say it was remarkable would be an understatement! Wow!

Your talent for writing is obvious, but to pair it with a song that is so perfect-that is amazing! It's as if each was written for the other.

I would love for you to expand your story to include all the lyrics of the song. You quite eloquently used the verses with "she" & "they" with perfect timing, I can only imagine how beautifully poignant the story would be by including the "he" verse.

Please keep writing! I look forward to more (especially from Edward' thoughts & POV).
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was fantastic! I LOVED how you captured Edward's pain as well-I have not seen that done! BUT, it ended too soon! I was hoping for a reunion! (The original Is too overdone (it's good, but I want an alternative ending!)
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was a very effective view of the misery they suffered in New Moon. You did a good job, which means it was painful. I liked the words of the song mixed in with the story. It was hard to think of the phone call from Rosalie that was coming. But at least at this point we know it ends well. Thank you!
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Just wow. Brought me to tears.
bananafox chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
completely gut-wrenching. this was great. i loved it.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very powerful. Sigh.
irishphoenix89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was really well written and I felt it really captured the characters and everything they would have been feeling in the missing months from New Moon. I listened to the song at the same time on youtube and I can definitley see how it inspired you, it really captured all the emotions and brought a tear to my eye.

Yor writing definitley has a lyrical quality to it and I enjoyed it immensley.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you x
GirlofTheFlowers chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
talented does not cut it

this story was so amaing and brillant

i cired when i read it becuase the emotions and feelign were just so touching and moving

Better then stephenie meyer

SO GOOD
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ooh. This was very sad making...I'm gonna have to find something happy after this...

MuSiC HaTs
cshorte chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Can't wait to read more!
HollyJane chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This has to be the most amazing story I've ever read. Honestly. You are so talented. I enjoyed every second of this (:
vampireluvr chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
dang, intense much?
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
The sting of your words is breathlessly beautiful. It is quite a remarkable story you have penned. One topic that has frequently been tackled in the FF world but rarely captured as honestly as you have.

Bravo,

Will you continue this seed to see what it will grow? You may want to consider it. I would love to hear the first person reflections.

keep writing,

RL
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I don't quite know what to say, other than this was beautiful. Stunning writing, with a lyrical quality that just pulled me through. Wonderful.