Reviews for Until You're Not
jublke chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Awesome friendship story. Thanks for this. :)
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
our own starsky and hutch of the east coast! at least that's how i think of them!:) i loved danny being there for don, so sweet.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
great story love it
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was beautiful. Poor Don.): This makes me want to cry. It definitely shows Don and Danny's deep friendship. I hope Danny can be there for Don in season six like he was in your story.
Ciara in cotton socks chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh this is so cute! Danny is just the best best friend ever, I could definitely imagine something like this happening! Poor Flack *sob* But seriously, great job this is brilliant!
StarShinobi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was absolutely amazing. That is exactly how I think Danny and Flack's realationship is like, even if they don't really show it. This is DEFINATELY going in my community. Bravo!
bookwrangler chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
You did a great job catching their dynamic. What Danny said was dead on. Good to see him paying a little back. Thank you.
mjels chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
love it very god
nomorewriting chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice... I'm so sad about it, but I really like this glimpse at the Danny Flack friendship. Nice job.
RC Rane chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Don't take this wrong or anything, but DAMN! It's been a while since I've actually read a story that's made me want to review it until now. Your story was spectacular and half a dozen other adjectives for wonderful. I loved it. This was so good, I could see it happening for real. If anything happens on the show like it did in your story, I'm coming back to see if you can give me the winning lottery ticket numbers, ok? Lol!
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Awesome story.

Flack is always there for Danny, it was great to see Danny finally be there for him. excellent job:)
melissouza chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was a shining example of Danny/Don friendship. Its not about getting a slice, or catching a game; its about being willing to grab the back of your friends' shirt, so they don't fall into the hole. To say, I love you enough to let you get it out, to verbalize (or to get violent) so you can GRIEVE! I love this! SO GOOD!
McGem chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aww that was really sweet :D
laurzz chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was an absolutely incredible DannyFlack friendship story and I loved it. It was utterly perfect.

I thought the way in which you wrote Flack almost weary of seeing Danny with his family was fantastic, considering he's lost his chance. *sniffs*

As was the way in which Danny reasoned to Flack the reason why he was there - and definitely not leaving. When he said he wouldn't let Flack fall, I got all teary-eyed. It was a really fantastic line.

And really, it warms my heart that after Danny had gotten through to Flack, he agreed to go for Supper. I think he needed to know he wasn't alone and Danny offering to stay with him gave him that confidence almost?

Fantastic oneshot! I loved this!
ioanhoratio chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
You know what I really loved about this? The subtlety. Every nuance really stayed in character. My favorite way to judge a story is whether or not I can picture it playing out in an episode and this is one scene I wish the writers over at CBS could include! You really stayed within Don and Danny's characters. You allowed the emotions to be strong but not over powering. When Don refers to Danny's 'shiny new family' I can hear the pain and hurt there but it is clear it is not truly directed at Danny and like wise when Danny refers back to his 'shiny new family' it is clear he has the option of being offended but he is true to his word and allows Don his pain and simply remains his friend. Fantastic

Your descriptions and imagery really draw me in and help create a tone that propels the story forward. I really loved this and I gotta say you are one of my favorite writers. Thanks for posting this!