Reviews for Volcano
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 7/30
This was wonderful.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was cool! I love the Zuko/Aang friendship for the same reasons you do and it's one of my favorite themes to write about too. I really love how this fic brings things full circle through the power of reincarnation and legacy. A friendship that was broken with Roku and Sozin reforged in Zuko and Aang. I think you might enjoy reading some of my fic as much as I've enjoyed yours.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great story. You really captured their friendship well.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was great!

I love how you incorporated the past into this. One thing I like is that Zuko is NOT another Ozai or Azulon or Sozin. The name for the island is also very fitting.

Great job!
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I've been looking for this fic forever! It's one of those that kind of lodges in your brain, ya know? Really well done. :)
Ignus R chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I like friendship Zuko-Aang stories, and this is nicely rendered. well done!
Archivist chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I loved how the past and present connected together so well. This fic is my personal post-series canon (or at least part of it). Thank you!
Dangson chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Love it! So touching!
Mirrorfaced chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hooray for friendshipfics! Awesome idea, I really loved reading it.
Phantom x Phan chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow! This is utterly amazing. You took a past event, remade it, but not in the usual way. In a phenomonal way. And it made sense! This idea is unique and original, and that should be was people look for in a fanfiction. This is beautiful, and truly reflects everything in the Avatar world. You added just enough humor in it, with all the danger. I loved it! The last few lines are my favorite. You did an amazing job on this. Keep it up!

-Regan. Of Phantom x Phan.

PxS. I am favoriting! That's how good this was!

Lanthanon chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wonderful story.
arizony chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Once again, Booksong, you have taken a germ of an idea and created something marvelous out of it. Instead of "re-writing" history as so many have tried to do because their favorite "ship" didn't "win", you have taken the story and it's history to create another story that fulfills the requirements of both Fan Fiction and a good one-shot. You have, once again, shown us what is happening behind the scenes, between the scenes, around the camera angle, and before and after the series ended. You have also written a story which can either stand on it's own, or be the lead in for a much longer, perhaps continuing saga of the story of Aang and Zuko's friendship, as well as their lives and the lives of those they love. In other words, well done once again.

-arizony-