Reviews for Between a Rock and a Winchester
sydneykaija chapter 1 . 9/22
Dang. This was amazing! Thank you for writing this! I loved the emotion, and the fist fight, and the detail! You are a great writer and I hope you keep writing stories!
flame.of.abba chapter 8 . 9/4
Wow, wow, and WOW. the fist fight between John and Dean was brutal. And for Sam and Dean to part on such horrible terms, I cried at that.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
This breaks my heart...
I can't anymore chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
WHY? WHY?! You are such a good writer my friend! It's a rare occasion when I rage SO HARD that I punch my walls! The frigging ending! Damn I want you to continueeeeee! I know it's a complete story but come on! ;~; Senpai...crying right now.
shiningsilverwolf chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
*flails*
Really?
Are you kidding me?
Where do you get away with breaking my heart like that? Whoever said you had the right to toy with the emotions of teens all over the country who love Sam and Dean like they were their own brothers? How dare you be such a heart-wrenchingly, tear-jerkingly good writer?
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
So sad an ending!But at least they get back together a few years down the line, and John's two "wayward sons" make the Winchester name a legend!That's a worthy epitaph for a hunter?
Anna chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Omg I love this. It's a bit rushed- like I feel like with such an amazing and dense plot you could've kinda dragged the story out to be longer but I think I only think that cuz I want more ahahahah.
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Welp I'm crying
*applause*
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
WHY THE FUCK NO NO NO NO SHIT SASLKFMOTEHRFUCKER ahhh im sad thanks
ALLS96 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
I liked it. Really great
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
Well, you did good. You have me crying my eyes out here. (T _ T)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Shit man
torjomo chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
oh- oh my god... ive always imagined what it wouldve been like when sam went to stanford- and you just...WOW! Im actually crying imagining this ;-; bravo dude good job
general yumi chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Poor Dean! I am sobbing my eyes out. I really really love this! Dean deserves WAY better then Sam and John. I wish they would understand everything that he does for them. Amazing job on this author-san! Thank you for sharing this with us readers. *bows gratefully*