Reviews for Between a Rock and a Winchester
WHY THE FUCK NO NO NO NO SHIT SASLKFMOTEHRFUCKER ahhh im sad thanks
ALLS96 chapter 8 . 5/17
I liked it. Really great
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 8 . 3/24
Well, you did good. You have me crying my eyes out here. (T _ T)
Shit man
torjomo chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
oh- oh my god... ive always imagined what it wouldve been like when sam went to stanford- and you just...WOW! Im actually crying imagining this ;-; bravo dude good job
general yumi chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Poor Dean! I am sobbing my eyes out. I really really love this! Dean deserves WAY better then Sam and John. I wish they would understand everything that he does for them. Amazing job on this author-san! Thank you for sharing this with us readers. *bows gratefully*
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
:'( ouch! What a sad story! Poor Dean needs a hug. Thank you for posting this story. It was very vivid.
larasgee chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Ohmygod-oh my holy god.
If you are up there.. Please. Stop me crying I am begging.
The last chapter made me sobbing like a baby. I am so sorry dean, I am so sorry sammy, I am so sorry john. Its a freaking mess. Hiks
This is so freaking beautiful. I fave this
Moony1972 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
This was spectacular. This is my new canon for what happened before. Seriously. A work of art. This is the best spn fanfiction I have ever read. The best characterization of the Winchesters, and Bobby's cameo. Beautiful. Like I don't know how to describe this. I swear, you should send this to Mr Kripke or get this published. I swear. Just wow. I don't know what else to say. This was amazing.
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Poor Dean :(
dljensengirl88 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Beautiful. Awesome writing. Felt like a real flashback episode. What a great one-day read. I was so pulled in. Thank you for this bright spot in between Supernatural Tuesdays.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
love it.
SupernaturalGal chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I am sobbing right now. So much emotion! I love the final paragraph.
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
That was so heartbreaking! It was a great story though I love how dean stood up to his family for once :)