Reviews for Concrete Angel
DJmuppet chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
You made me a blubbering mess
TryingNotToFall chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm crying right now... :( Poor Harry.
ccsakurahime chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
like the first chapter way better than the second it made me cry
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is just... *sobbing* :'( vety welll written. Sorrt if i don make any scencr i can barly see what i am typng becaue of alll the teras.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
God, last scene got me crying... Right when Harry screamed out 'Mama!' I was in tears :')... I love this song... have all my life... Beautiful work!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I already know I shouldn't. That song had me bustin' out the waterworks as a kid, and I didn't even fully comprehend what the song was about. Now, I start bawling at the first line.

I already know I should not read anything with this song in it, but I can't help it. Nice job on this.
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*sobs* You've made me almost cry. That never happens. You are just brilliant with this! *hugs*
Jive22is to lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This story was very well written! Seriously. It made me cry. Loved this. Well, I didn't love reading the abuse, but I think you know what I mean. :)
Aurelia chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is a beautiful story!
Valkyrie Raylene chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is an amazing story, and you should be no means regret writing it. You are a very talented writer, and it is an amazing thing that you care enough to use your gift to try and help others.

I have read a few song fics for this particular song, but none of them have read as well and cohesively as yours has. You have managed to link it to the song, whilst forging a separate identity for you. Great job, and keep it up :)
dawn54321 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh God, when the lyrics started to come in the story, I looked the song up on youtube and now tears are running down my face. D': The most touching part was when he reached Lily and James up in heaven. Oh, such a sweet story...
cozmic chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was so sad, I was in tears.
grangergal101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
omg! Loved the chapter! I looked that song up on YouTube and balled my eyes out!
ms.mary.mack chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was one of the most beautiful pieces I've every read. The tears won't stop coming.
aisling bolton chapter 1 . 7/17/2011