Reviews for Cross to Bear
twolostsouls25 chapter 1 . 4/3
I think I've read like, most of your stories a couple of months ago, and I'm not sure if I commented on making this connection (perhaps because it's not actually anything besides a fabrication of my own mind) but I LOVE your use of allusions, especially to old school music. I wasn't (and am still not) sure if "When the Levee Breaks", "What is and What Should Never Be", are titles derived from Led Zeppelin songs or if "Cross to bear" comes from the Allman Brothers song (which is one of my favorite songs by them) or "Sound of Silence"/Simon and Garfunkel, "Said the Joker to the Theif"/Hendrix... must I go on? lol, while I'm not entirely sure if the titles are intentional (Major kudos if they are), I still love that Queen reference in your other fic with Morgan and Prentiss. It fit sort of seemlessly with the plot. I could totally see how a little too much Killer Queen at that volume would drive just about anyone insane!

You're a great writer, though. Your plots are totally original and creative so it's really refreshing to read your stuff.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aww...this was perfect!
River chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Really well-written and kind of sad story. It was really interesting to read.
123a456e chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Amazing story! I love it
Megz17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Id ont normally read one-shots but I really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Liked the fic
Fandals chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
'It was enough of a wake-up call to keep me off the stuff for the next ten decades.

What. Ten decades is 100 years. Was she speaking with hyperbole?
Arbaon chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
that was lovely and a true testemate to Rerid and Prentiss' platonic relationship.
Physics Magic chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really liked this! Your writing style is very unique and attractive, keep up the good work!
Magil chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nicely done.
pickamix chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I liked this a lot. It was sweet and kinda sad and I liked the friendship between the two. It was really nice.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow I really liked this. Amazing job!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Awe...the poor guys and gals of the BAU. A lovely friend fic.

Loved it,

-Maggie
WCD chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
The f*ck? I distinctly remember reviewing this. Was rereading it today and happened to check the reviews and see nothing. I'm all boggled now.

Anyway, this was fantastic the first time I read it. And the second, and the third. Characterization was great and I do love the Reid/Emily friendship, the way they look out for each other. Great job on this.
Relala chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Emily/Reid gen is adoreable. Their conversation is soft, their personalise tender and their pain palpable. This story is a melody in and of itself and I cannot wait to add you to my fourm "Afternoon Tea" as a rec. :)