Reviews for Date with Destiny 2: Backlash
DeathDaisy chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
edge is so evil in this .the problem is i like him as a superstar/ the rest of the story is awesome ]

(DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A FLAME)
iBrizzy- Daughter of Hermes chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
oh, gawd... poor Amber and Lily! Jake's the next victim of Beth...
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Update please I cant wait to see what Miley comes up with to get out of this espicaly since Jake Ryan is thrown in to the mix now
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
BUU LIKES! YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Sheki Go chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
cool keep writing
John Chubb chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
More. Please!
xXIAmPerfectionXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I hate vickie!
MTGMA chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is a really great story. I suggest John Cena should be in Hannah's corner (since Edge and Cena were feuding around Backlash). Also Vickie should win the Miss WM crown, then Hannah would win it back later.
Liza chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Please update this i want to know what happens. Really badly but i like it so far and i like the first one too.
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
MO!
kuragirl93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
you must, must, must update soon, i really love this story and hope that it gets better and more chapters come soon 'cuz to be honest i wanna now what happens and hope that somebody like Batista or maybe Jhon Cena arrive and help Hannah and Robby ray out. oh and could you maybe possibly add some romance between Hannah and some other characters. please please please. you have to update soon im begging you.
John Chubb chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is going to be the start of one hell of a wrestling program. Edge, Chavo, Beth and Vicki now have heat on them. Looking forward to buildup and promos for the match. Since Backlash is in four weeks I'm guessing you'll have three chapters for build up, promos and maybe an promotional match leading in, and the fifth chapter will be the match itself.

Looking forward to seeing more. Hopefully Jackson won't do anything else stupid. Perhaps...Rico could come in and see if he can out evil Edge and Vicki. He could say that the contracts need to be noterized and Rico is the notery.

Maybe even Rico could meet Hornswoggle.
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Its a good story but a bad ending in the frist chapter Bad in a good way that is