Reviews for Goodbye
drefuguzzie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
wow. just wow.
Hawki chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I'm afraid that out of 'The Neverending Story' material (which did come to an end...Lionel Hutz is working on the case...) I've only seen the first movie, and back in secondary school at that. Still, reviewing what I can...

...which, now that I've read it, isn't that much, at least in terms of my usual point-based method of reviewing (at least, not without going on a trawl through wikipedia and the like). Guess I'm being lazy here, but for what it's worth, I feel the second half of the story really stood out, with the 'silent tenderness' between the two. That, at least, I could visualise quite well and you did a good job of pulling it off.
Stormglass chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OH WOW! YOU KNOW ABOUT A NEVER ENDING STORY! O.O SWEET! Loved the story by the way!
angelraider chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
THIS WAS A BIG ONE. I think I've seen this movie ONCE, and never again. Need to go watch it again...it's a neverending story...! Good song...
LM3795 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very different POV...I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing! ;)
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
That was poignant and sweet. thank you for sharing it. :)
Atreyusfairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
He have never loved her and she have never loved him!You can not change it with writing your stupid fakes about is my!Chemistry in the movie?Where?he fell bad because he thought he failed so he looked sad and then he was yelling at her when she told him she knew about ,ha,such was not even ashamed to shout at were not such chemistries you want to see,sorry.
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FIC . . .

THIS WAS AMAZING . . .
Empress Moonchild of Fantasia chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FINISHED AN NES FIC! U GO GIRL! LOOK FWD TO MORE OF YOUR NES [and other fandom] WORKS! FABULOUS JOB!