Reviews for Widowed
wthtonibelle chapter 7 . 8/6
Awwww are you not going to finish this? (I guess not, it's been 5 years) but I'm happy you at least completed this chapter. It's like I wanna post it as an argument to every G/CC basher out there. They are a beautiful couple and Master Roshi in this chapter got everything right.
Lolchen chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Awww. Master Roshi is saying such cute things this chapter. I like how you approach their relationship/marriage from all these different sides. It's something that always sort of bothered me with other fanfiction, that they chose one side of their interaction and ignored the rest (though I suppose it's sort of hard one to crack, seeing as their relationship mostly serves for humour in canon)
Chiba Bunny chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Aww! I really like this one :) i can see this is how they gonna react. I'm happy that finally goku was able to hear a sensible advice from no less than master roshi. I agree with him. I hope you'll update the soonest as I'm eager to know what will happen next ;)
meganechan720 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I love the humor in this, especially Krillin's chapter. And I admire how Goku is still Goku and Chi-Chi is still Chi-Chi. Most writers can't seem to make their relationship work without changing their character, but you've done it.
kawaii248 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Hey! You! Get back here this story is awesome!
rndomfan chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I'm glad someone sees both perspectives, and adresses them (most of the time people side with "they are extremely in love" or the other "never were in love" side completely). All of the characters actions an advice seem completely in character with some surprises along the way (Videl saying that her mom left his dad for far less really got to me). I'm overjoyed at the thought that If they do remarry, this time the vows will be completely mutual and honestly filled with love, from BOTH sides. Very nice story.
RavenIga14 chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Being more of a silent fan, I hardly ever review fan fictions. That being said, the fact that your story actually made me feel bad for not reviewing is incredibly commendable. This is a truly amazing fic, and possibly the most in-character one I've read for DBZ. Not just Goku and ChiChi, but all the characters are very well written. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Eatfoodzap chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Wow, this is a really sweet story! I think this chapter was the best, although Marron was just precious. I like the little bits of odd humor you throw in, but I think you definitely manage to capture the drama and tension of this situation very well.

Can't wait to see what Chi-Chi's mater plan is gonna be! :D
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
I thought Bulma and ChiChi were kinda sort best friends too. Thats kinda sad now that I think about it. :(

Kudos
Cherrystone chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
awww this is sweet . hope he proposes soon
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
This is such an awesome fic! I love Chichi and goku! Those others are idiots for not believing in their love! Please update soon!
J.W. Appel chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
We all know Goku marries Chi-chi in the end shy bother building it up No offense intended though.
Demeter1 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Okay, wow, THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOUTHANKYOU! I love, absolutely LOVE, that it's Master Roshi who sinks into the heart of the matter and more importantly, zeroes in what we don't really think about. Like, what a HORROR it would be to live with Goku sometimes, as his wife. Seriously; the massive amounts of cooking (just the cooking alone!), cleaning, WAITING. The waiting really got to me, because there were so many times Chichi was just waiting for Goku, for Gohan, etc. Anyways, I could go on forever about this chapter and how much I loved it, but I think you get my point.
Anony chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter. i never thought id say awww when reading somehting roshi said . haha. anyways, im excitred to see what chichi's plan is and what goku plans to do...renewal of vows anyone? loove it.
Ruth Aose chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
thank God for Roshi, he has finnaly done something worthy. love the chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!