Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
wissaaguayo chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Really a great story! Thanks for sharing it.
ahschung chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Wow. Intense. And you somehow managed to bring them back together. Impressive.
Wonderbat Erin chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
I'm just reading all your stories at one go and I have to say, you write BRILLIANTLY. Although I must say that I preferred 'Good Friends, Secret Lovers and Bitter Exes' because I found that really funny. I'd like to see you write more humour please!
Maculedes chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
sooo beutifoull
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Awwww... Such a great story
LSZero chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Yo... too beautiful! ;...}
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Batman being a complete asshole?! Why I am not surprised? How can he replace WW for the CW?!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ok I admit: this chapter left me confused, but like all stories written by you that I read were worth it I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt
Balidoria chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Oh boy I'm bawling like a three year old. You are a truly fantastic writer and your way of conveying emotion Iis incredible. You wouldn't believe how many of your stories have made me cry, laugh, or smile. Thank you for all the hard work you put into your stories and I'm definatly hoping to read more from you in the future.
kumagers54 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
GREAT,GREAT,GREAT.
I.M. Lovingit chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
I was going to cry... I could feel the sadness, the loss, in Bruce until Superman said "she's alive" which jolted me out of the state. Seriously, you are one damn good writer! .

This is my second time reading it since I've forgotten the story, but the second time reading it, it still affected me.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
aw what a happy ending I love it :D
lover-enthralled chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
you write so beautifully, i have not been this captured by a story in a very long time. at times i thought i was standing right beside them as they suffered and laughed and loved. truly, you are amazing.
mars1916 chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
I really enjoyed your story. I liked that it showed the best of Diana and her worst. The spectrum of behavior from one extreme to another made her seem more human, like she had finally assimilated to this world. Anyhow, I hope you continue to write and best of luck in your treatment.
Chaosmob chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Sorry to hear about the radiation therapy and now chemotherapy soon. My prayers go out for you. Beautiful chapter Aurora. Perfect way to end your story. To wait eight years to propose again, he is a sweetheart when he wants to be.

Great story Aurora.