Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Wonder if he continued to fuck all of the women including Selena while
Waiting for her? WTF? He was fucking Selena while separated from
Diana. What an ass. Though he may have issues, he doesn't have to
have sex with Selena or anyone else if he truly loves her. It's quite
haibanry chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
what a twist!
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
For a moment I was really ,really scared that this might end in other way .With all the anguish that was there .But hope had win and thank you for all the stories .
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
They are haunted !
wissaaguayo chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Really a great story! Thanks for sharing it.
acbennet chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Wow. Intense. And you somehow managed to bring them back together. Impressive.
kitcatkandy chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
I'm just reading all your stories at one go and I have to say, you write BRILLIANTLY. Although I must say that I preferred 'Good Friends, Secret Lovers and Bitter Exes' because I found that really funny. I'd like to see you write more humour please!
Maculedes chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
sooo beutifoull
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Awwww... Such a great story
RedX007 chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Yo... too beautiful! ;...}
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Batman being a complete asshole?! Why I am not surprised? How can he replace WW for the CW?!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ok I admit: this chapter left me confused, but like all stories written by you that I read were worth it I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt
Balidoria chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Oh boy I'm bawling like a three year old. You are a truly fantastic writer and your way of conveying emotion Iis incredible. You wouldn't believe how many of your stories have made me cry, laugh, or smile. Thank you for all the hard work you put into your stories and I'm definatly hoping to read more from you in the future.
apolakay54 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I.M. Lovingit chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
I was going to cry... I could feel the sadness, the loss, in Bruce until Superman said "she's alive" which jolted me out of the state. Seriously, you are one damn good writer! .

This is my second time reading it since I've forgotten the story, but the second time reading it, it still affected me.