Reviews for Remember Me
Law-heartPirates chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Visa ain't that bad but I love your oc and ryou both r so cute but choutaru is so adorable
Him ryou momoshiro eiji atobe (ore sama lol) ryouga mariu are all my fave characters in P.O. T.
kikumarucat chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Oooh... I especially like this part... FINALLY CHOUTAROU GETS TO SPEAK HIS MIND! GOOD JOB! NOT OOC AT ALL! I LOVE IT! BURNINGGGG!
ace1queen chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
Best ShishidoxOC story I've ever read XD

This story is so sweet! The ending...just seeing Shishido scream that he loves Risa...AWWWW... I always loved how Shishido and Risa gets on these 'hilarious arguments' - I kept on giggling when her parents said to marry him asap - even if she's only 14 XD (I won't be surprised if the Hyotei regulars, their family, and friends will be making all these jokes at their future wedding xD )

When Choutarou confessed that he liked Risa...I literally fell off my chair from chock. POOR CHOUTAROU QAQ You'll find a wonderful girl one day! *blows nose* Well, at least he forgave Risa, and they're still friends

Great job on this story! :D :D :D It was purely amazing and hilarious! /
Silver-Cat20 chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Its the end already? yay for happy endings, I agree with Risa's last quote about Hyotei. Loved how the story flows with its own unexpected yet romance drama twists and turns. I was surprised about Ohtori's crush with Risa, but you explained it very well in the earlier chapter. Wonder if you can make a fic for Ohtori though...felt kind of sad about the way he was rejected. Its nice how you showed that Ohtori's forgiving and already to move on. Thanks for the great story! :)
kawaii-witch181 chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
ohmygosh! i finally done! xD

it's so awesome...! one of the best shishidoXoc ever! to tell you the truth, i'm not really a fan of the hyotei boys...just this month...i learned to love them just like seigaku and rikkai. i really didn't think that i'll love shishido, too. the way you describe him..yeah...i admit it...i realized how good-looking he is! xD

too bad...Remeber Me ended. You could have at least added more chapters like when they grow up and then get married. i'm demanding a sequel! please! i'm begging you! write a sequel!

anyway...i really like your OC, Fukuyama Risa, her personality really fitted well with shishido. choutaro liking her really shocked me. sure thing, i once thought about that...demo...since he's all so kind and stuff..he couldn't have the heart to get risa from shishido even if the two fought. i didn't really expect the love triangle between the three of them...but oh well...what's done is done...at least they remained friends, and both shishido and risa is happy.

i really didn't like yaoi && i don't get it why yaoi fangirls love it so much. seriously..can't they see that Pot boys are just friends. they are not gays or something.../sighs... but oh well..it's their opinion and their liking after all..i can't do anything with that...

random much? i apologize...i just...i just want to make this review long..i didn't reviewed for chapters 1-22...so yeah...i'm making my review super long...to make it up for it.. well...not really super long...but long enough for me.. xD yah...i only talked nonsense..oh c'mon! just stick with it! haha! ;D

anyway..i really hope you'll write a choutaroXoc fic or any fics about the hyotei regulars again..

ne...do you have any recommendations for a good FF about..hmm...hyotei regulars X oc? can you please give me the title and its author perhaps.. arigatou!

saa...i guess this is the end...ja ne...i hope i'll be able to read more of your stories in the future...ganbatte, ne?

P.S..you're really a good author for OC's..

...signed by...

kawaii-witch181 (it's obvious!) _
gimmefood chapter 23 . 7/1/2011
LOL :))

Nice! I really liked it! ...I guess you've heard that a lot of times. But it's true!

Heh, Shishido's awesome! :P
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
T.T I don't like endings . . . T.T I didn't even wanna read this chapter . . . Why ? Why ? WHY ? Why does it have to end ? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

Ahem, pardon my emo emo emotional side .

Over-all, the idea was VERY good, grammatical errors aren't so much, presentation in writing of ideas came out excellent . You really brought out the character's uhhh . . charasteristics ? LOL xD I don't care if they were OOC -.- The story's good 'kay ? LOL xD You really did a great job on this . I applaud you . _
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
T.T Poor poor Ootori . . . I can't imagine him being that gloomy . T.T His melancholy can only be obliterated by Risa-chan T.T If I were Choutarou, I'd never forgive her . NEEEEEVER ! Hehe :" Kidding.
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I should totally try this migraine thing . Hahaha ! You're a genius !
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
I didn't think Shishido would be like that . o.O . It just reawakened my (so-called) love for him again . LOL xD

O.O Choutarou ! Y U SO LIKE THAT ? T.T I'm still here ! LOLjk xD
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
Yeah, I'd totally go for the brother . LOL xD
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
That is one jealous girlfriend o.O I'll tell you that . Nice work ! :D

Ooooh, brothers . . . Wait, what if the brother is waaaaay hotter than Ryou ? o.O I might just settle for the brother . LOL
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Ack ! T.T My Shishido . . . gone off with another . . . How sad and tragic for me to bear T.T :'( But since I love this story and author so much, I will totally give way . LOLxD Yay for me ! ( hu hu hu :'( )

LYNX, you are brilliant, I tell you. F #$%& BRILLIANT. :" Please mind my language :"
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Bwahahaha ! XD Take that, Takahiro ! :P

Hiyoshi was so cool, dude. COOL . _
Lavender Diamondheart chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Wow :3 Walking home with your (sad to say, fake) boyfriend . . . If only my boyfriend was like that ! . LOL xD

I just love your ideas, keep up the good work ! _