Reviews for Kisses
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Aw, finally Snape has someone who cares... Lovely chapter, beautiful ending!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Lovely beginning, glad that neither man will be as lonely...
Angela Marie Mendoza chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Great! :D

~Angela Marie Mendoza

Goober
Angela Marie Mendoza chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Really good! I really liked it!

~Angela Marie Mendoza

Goober
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
it would have been nice to see how the weasleys acted after finding fred was alive again because of severus, i wonder if you can make a one shot of that. Either way, awsome story.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
when Severus said lobo was snapish i grinned, clapped my hands and yelled WOLF! Im bilingual, so i understand english and spanish, i was surprised that someone would use spanish words in an english stiry, this is the second ive read that has spanish language, i havent come across others. I wonder what the letter is...
lysmachine chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Loved it loved it loved it. Loved the fix it's and the development of Snape. He and lupin were always my favourite characters and although I'm new to the concept of 'Snupin' and completely loving it I might say!, I have followed their characters most closely through the series. And this was perfectly captured x
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
Good story with humour. Thank you, I really like this pairing.
Silvanesti chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
"It's called a Screaming Orgasm. I'm quite good at making them, you know."

This has got to be one of the funniest chapters I've ever read. :)
Silvanesti chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Oh, the curiosity. What is Snape doing? I really like good slowdeveloping stories. And I love Snape and Lupin. :)
Jacoba16 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is an amazing story. i loved the change in Professor Snape and how Professor Lupin was flirting in in one of the chapters. lol long hard screw? screaming orgasm? sex on the beach? amazing. who comes up with this stuff? but your story was great. more than great actually. and hilarious. im going to have to read more of your works. :) peace. love. jamaica. :)
missisaac chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
omg what a story loved it alot :) it was so interesting and to think snape a nice person and does things for people made me smile well done :)
missisaac chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
omg wow love this story its amazing well done :)
missisaac chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
omg love this story kinda worked out what lobo means but not sure loving it well done :)
missisaac chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
wow loving this story alot :D well done
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »