Reviews for Kisses
missisaac chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
oh wow its getting good love it love it :D well done :D
missisaac chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
made me giggle. all the cocktails hehe :D well done
missisaac chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
oh wow love it :) couldnt stop smiling well done hun :)
missisaac chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
oooo getting more interesting :) wonder what the goals really are love the story :) well done
missisaac chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
ooo like this story can't wait to read rest well done :)
missisaac chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
love it :) great start to a story cannot wait to read on :) well done
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Whoo Hoo! Sequel, Sequel, Sequel! Yeah, love it. :3 I soo do love a happy Sev he's soo cute. _ Can't wait to see what you have planned next for the boys. Will be waiting impatiently.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Cute story! I'd like a room like that! Sounds like brilliant magic.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I've never really thought about that but Tobias who 'doesn't like anything much' probably wouldn't have been much happier than Vernon about Snape doing school work during the summer.

I haven't figured out what Lobo means but I think it's funny Severus chooses the bird that attacks him.

I hope this wasn't some dream but if this is where you brought Fred back through the mirror, I gotta say I loved that! *sniff* cuz I love the twins *sniff* Thank goodness for fanon, eh?
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
I'm really liking that it sounds like he's making amends and doing good deeds. I tend to think Severus deserves people doing for him once they discover his many sacrifices but I guess for the sake of his soul, doing good deeds is nice too... well, I assume that's what he's been doing. Maybe I need to shut up before I make a fool of myself lol
lightningbug24 chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Aw I loved your story! It was so sweet and nice; very well written! They are such a great couple:)
In Need Of Slash Fix chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Aw.. what a cute chapter! Thank you mrscakeakajane for introducing me to Snupin- I literally had no idea they were such a good pair until I came to your page!
leighargeneau chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
So sweet! Thanks a lot that surely shows a different side of snape. I love it!
leighargeneau chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Oh my, i will never look at those cocktails the same... your style is great! Thanks a lot.
Jordy-Pord chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This is good! Sorry I just can't seem to stope reading ur stories lol. You have some real talent.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »