Reviews for Kisses
Niemand5 chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
So I won't lie, I started reading this thinking it was going to be Snape and Lupin becoming just friends, not Snape/Lupin slash, becuase I'm not a huge fan of slash. But in spite of that, I like the story, which shows how good your story is! Funny and interesting, and very creative what you're having Snape do.
Mallie chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
The question is does *Remus* realize what 'Lobo' means? ;)
8thweasleykid chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Lobo means wolf in Spanish. I guess its kind of fitting considering Remus is a werewolf
snapealina chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
I love your description of the twins. Their conversation and when Severus woke up was so awesome! And Lupin... aw :) This story is so cute! Thanks for posting this so that I read it before going to work. The day got so much better now!

Happy birthday :)
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
its always good to end a chap with a kiss. Grat chap!
Laqueta Okami chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Love it. Absolutely love it! It was soo cute and it was really well written! D Oh, and Happy Birthday Darlin! 3 D love ya! have a GREAT day! D
Rameelia chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Ah, an interesting turn of events. Don't torture the readers too long and update soon!
Rameelia chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Great chapter! I love the interaction between Snape and Lupin. *overwhelmed with giggles*
Rameelia chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
So many hugs! I wonder why Snape doesn't hex them into the next week... guess he needed it, didn't he? :P
Rameelia chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Couldn't help giggling at the part where Snape realises he's almost naked and spins around without the usual effect of his billowing robe. That was terribly funny! Can't wait for the moment when they get together! Back to reading then...
Rameelia chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
The interaction between Snape and Lupin is really good! I've always thougt that Lupin was too mellow to piss Snape off. I'm glad you explored that aspect of Snape's thinking line in this chapter. Very good!
Rameelia chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh, this has caught my attention! I would suggest finding a beta-reader to correct minor spelling mistakes, but, overall, I'm very intrigued!
RSgirl209 chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
simply amazing hilarious in chapter 5 it grabs your attention 5 stars :D
Wulfram chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Very interesting... since i have not read the last book, there are several facts I do not know, but I like what I have read so far!
Mallie chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Holy cow! When Snape mentioned that Weasley was next, this is not what I expected. Yay for the return of Fred! And George's ear.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »