Reviews for Kisses
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Liking this, more please. XD
Hypatia-s chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
If *that* doesn't ingratiate him with the rest of the world, nothing will.

You got Fred back! I thought it was particularly tragic that Fred died. How would George really life afterwards? Pining for his lost twin, always.

I think it's awesome that Severus is doing all he can to right the wrongs.

Lovely chapter. Can't wait to see Remus' (or is it Remus's?) reaction to it.
Severus-is-my-man chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
OMG your story is amazing i realy like it keep riteing!
snapealina chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
OMG, he's like Super-Snape in this story :) He's fixing everybody and everything. I guess he has a lot to make up for, but still. Go Snape!

I liked his and Remus' interaction at breakfast ;) Just the small comments, the looks and the small touches...aw... :)
yellowflutterfly chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
This pairing is just so cute! Remus wants a snogging session with Snape! Oh well he knows he'll like it... Please update soon! :)
CasperBleu chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Remus sure is a cheeky little devil isn't he? Can't wait to read more. This is great!
snapealina chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
crap... I saw the alert this morning... :( Oh well, that's life...

Anyway, I loved Lupin's little flirty-hinting-thingy with the names on the drinks. And that Severus actually noticed it (at least sometimes)

I liked that Severus fell asleep with a smile on his face. That's just so sweet. He's really getting soft in this story ;) lol

I can't wait to see what they will spend their minutes doing ;)
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
ROFL! the names of the drinks! XD good chapter! please update soon!
minlin chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Ooh! Things are progressing very nicely indeed!
minlin chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Ha! I had a feeling Snape was up to something like that!

I'm glad some people know that he was the one responsible. About time he got some proper credit!
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
ooh hugs for sev! :D can't wait for next chapter
snapealina chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Wow... I can't believe Snape did that :)

"He killed Nagini." That's just awesome!

Loved the Lupin-part at the ending. "Everyone else was getting a hug, I felt left out.” LOL :D

This story is coming along great. It gets better for each chapter, so keep up the good work.
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
good chapter! love their thoughts! can't wait to see what happens on friday!
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
ooh good chapter! grr...i need to read more! :P please update soon
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
please update soon, can't wait to see what happens! hope remus wins the chess game
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »