Reviews for Never Be The Same Again
GrandpasGuitars chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Oh snap crap and wrap it! Adam you fool! What's wrong with you?
Magz86 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Bad Adam!

So much for Jeff's big announcement, huh?
slashdlite chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Chapter 5 - I like that you introduce Phil as Jeff's secret admirer, dear Jeff hasn't got a clue!

Poor Matt! He's so miserable. He thinks Trish is his problem, wait till he finds out he has competition in C M Punk!

Evan, so innocent but he's attentive. He knows! and only just by watching how Phil interacts with Jeff.

Chapter 6 - Damn that Adam! I bet Jeff is speechless right now! Wait till Matt finds out his sexual inclination. Hey, wait! Phil will find that piece of news to his liking!

Love this! Awesome!
slashdlite chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Hey! Something's wrong with Chapter 5, I don't see anything but gibberish letters and signs!
slashdlite chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Poor Matt, he was so upset and sickened by his own incestuous thoughts over his baby brother and Jeff hadn't got a clue!

(drools...) Jeff stripping naked in front of Matt, I don't blame Matt at all for having those thoughts and body reactions!

Adam's a jerk! Why couldn't he be more sensitive to other people's feelings?

Dear Shawn, trying to help but couldn't. So, Boss McMahon going to step in and find out why?

Love this!
slashdlite chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
There is a God! I just came across this and I love every single word in it!

You're amazing! So, Hardycest is it? I love this and I know I'm gonna love it more as you add in more chapters!

Keep up the good work!
DoodleRock chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
hi! im not sure if theres something wrong with my computer but in this chapter this: # is in between every single letter so i cant read it good is it supposed to be like that?
NeroAnne chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I LOVE that Matt thought Trish and Jeff would end up together! Too good! XD!

Matt jerked off! XD! While thinking of Jeff, no less! AWESOME! XD!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Wow. Talk about revamping the company. I, for one, would watch solely to cheer on Jeff after he came out.

And poor Matt... he doesn't know that Jeffie and Trishie have nothing together. Ah.

Really good chap.
Magz86 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Great update. Matt should tell Jeff how he feels, instead of beating himself (pun intended) up.
Magz86 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Oh Matt, misunderstanding and getting jealous when he doesn't need to...
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Intrigued
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
XD! Very interesting concept, dearie! Love the first chapter. Aww, Jeff loves that his brother never shuts ups, XD. SO adorable!

Continue please? I wanna see if any Hardycest manages to sneak in, *giggles* So Favoriting!
Magz86 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is interesting. I'd really like to see where this goes.