Reviews for The Night Can Get Darker Still
Arial Wolf chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Bloody awesome
Brilliant thank you
Valfreya chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
It sucks that you haven't updated in such a long time. I hope you find some kind of inspiration and carry on with is fic!
slytherinenigma chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Lucius screaming was brilliant
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This was really great to read - please continue it sometime :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Wow very good please more please
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I think this is really great. There are a quite a few fics about Voldemort's side winning the war and the Order members becoming slaves, but this has got to be my favorite. Watching the way Narcissa is conditioning Hermione is fascinating. Like this line for example: "Narcissa urged her pet to lie face down, head in her lap. She stroked Hermione's hair while murmuring all the things Hermione had done so far to make her proud. At the end of each sentence, she added 'My good, sweet pet did well'." (you can just see how Narcissa is manipulating Hermione and how Hermione is beginning to become dependent on her. I also like how Hermione is only loyal to Narcissa and no matter how twisted now cares for her; and we all know how protective Hermione is of the ones she cares for. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story because I think it's amazing and you could do so much with it!
livingarandomreality chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is great, definitely one of my favorite Hermione pet/slave fics. Narcissa really treats Hermione like she's a pet and Hermione is adapting to that role. Are you going to continue this? Either way great work.
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Wow.. I'd love to read more of this.
Please update soon!
shycoyotegirl chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
i still want to read more tho its been afew years since updating
Em chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Im so sad that you don't update anymore! This was so good
ciliaclu chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
If you update this SO amazing story I'll love you forever! This is too good to just be abandoned *puppy dog eyes*
InkedPages chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoyed it, and this chapter was extremely hot;) please upload soon.
Eliza S. McCoy chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
hope you update soon :)
WetOtterSoks chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
:o) liked it thanks
Taichi Takuya chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Hey are you ever going to updates this? I really like it and would love to see another chapter or two.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »